• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Frogmat Special

Started by begolf25, February 09, 2012, 07:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JZ

Quarlow,

I sent you a PM - at least I think I did. It does not show up in my "Sent" folder. Nor do any of the PM's I sent to Kirby. So not sure if they are going through.

JZ

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

devo

If you want to save a copy of your PM's you need to have this checked off

OU812

Got mine last night!

Woo Hoo

begolf25

Just wanted to remind everyone the last day to take advantage of the discount is this Sunday the 19th. After that the promo codes will no longer be valid.

Take advantage while you can, you won't find these for a cheaper price anywhere.

Last thing, I will be out of town until Tuesday so I may not be able to respond to any messages here right away but I will do my best.

Thanks again everyone and have a great weekend.

Bryan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMB

Got mine today, can't wait to use them! 
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

JZ

Quarlow

Got my 8 ordered and JZ's will be delivered to my US addy too.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

gmwoodturner

How would a person in Ontario get in on a deal like this ?

Salmonsmoker

gmwoodturner, it's my understanding that from Canada you have to call to place your order and you'll receive the discount. According to JZ from BC, the shipping north of the border killed the savings,(I think he said $24) which is outrageous. Mine came in a bubble envelope that fit in the mailbox. If you know someone south of the border you could make arrangements to have it shipped there, and then arrange for pick-up.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

viper125

Seems like you Canadians should get a friend on the border or a PO BOX to ship things to and then pick them up here. Unless your to far over. Sounds like they really kill you on postage.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Quarlow

There are usually companys close to the borders that you can have things mailed to and then you just go down and pick it up and bring it across yourself. I think the one my brother uses is called "Mailbox Etc." don't quote me on that but a google search would come up with some I am sure.

OBS
BBQ

Salmonsmoker

Another excellent idea Ollie!
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Shasta bob

Thanks Brian, i just ordered my 6 frog mats. by the way Happy birthday.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

JZ

The US mailbox thing works great IF you are close to the border. But for people like me that are 4 to 5 hrs drive away it would only make sense if you can get a HUGE savings, since it would cost me over $150 in fuel to make the return trip from my place. So thanks to Quarlow for helping me out.