• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Where to get Starne's?

Started by fishrman, February 15, 2012, 07:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishrman

OK, I've heard a LOT about Starne's here and it I've got to give it a go.  I've never seen it here in a store of any sort in NorCal, so what is the best online source you can recommend?

hal4uk

I don't remember where I saw it --- but there is ONE place that sells it online.   
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

hal4uk

Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

KyNola

Funny, I don't have any trouble finding it locally. ;)

Sorry fishrman, I live about .5 miles from Starne's and literally go there and buy it by the case.

Consooger

I just ordered a bunch from them, problem was that when I got the sauce in the mail it wasn't packaged very well. 3 Bottles ended up breaking. I wrote them and they shipped 3 bottles back in their place and were quick with the response.

I will buy form them again!

John
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

SiFumar

Quote from: KyNola on February 16, 2012, 07:34:31 AM
Funny, I don't have any trouble finding it locally. ;)

Sorry fishrman, I live about .5 miles from Starne's and literally go there and buy it by the case.

So rub the salt in our wounds...lol.  You just a lucky man KyNola!

hal4uk

Quote from: Consooger on March 09, 2012, 11:39:36 PM
I just ordered a bunch from them, problem was that when I got the sauce in the mail it wasn't packaged very well. 3 Bottles ended up breaking. I wrote them and they shipped 3 bottles back in their place and were quick with the response.

John
Hey John...  How 'bout updating your "profile"?  (So we know where you live -- what CITY/STATE)
Sometimes, we help each other out in obtaining things...
Not specific to Starne's sauce, but it's helpful to everyone to look over to the left and see that.
Someone might have easy access (or a good deal) to something you want, and they might be near you, or coming your way, etc...
That's also how a lot of us meet members in person.

Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Consooger

Done! Looks much better too!

Quote from: hal4uk on March 10, 2012, 07:34:52 PM
Quote from: Consooger on March 09, 2012, 11:39:36 PM

John
Hey John...  How 'bout updating your "profile"?  (So we know where you live -- what CITY/STATE)
Sometimes, we help each other out in obtaining things...
Not specific to Starne's sauce, but it's helpful to everyone to look over to the left and see that.
Someone might have easy access (or a good deal) to something you want, and they might be near you, or coming your way, etc...
That's also how a lot of us meet members in person.
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife