• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

owrstrich & jaeger Admin on Chat Room

Started by Oldman, January 26, 2006, 03:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Ok guys I believe it is now set up that both of you are Admin for the Chat site.

As I said if you have to ban someone make sure I get their name so I can stop them from coming in under another user ID, E-mail or spoofed addy. If they get by that then they will end up dealing with my hosting service who tells me they can tract anyone down no matter how many proxies they are going thought and of course they will have to deal with *cough*. I personally don't think they will like *cough* to much.

Thanks for taking this over, and the Chatroom is now in your two hands. The ball is in your corners so make it grow guys~~! [:p]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />As I said if you have to ban someone make sure I get their name so I can stop them from coming in under another user ID, E-mail or spoofed addy.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Muledeerfan was a real jerk last Tuesday, give him the heave[;)][:D]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

jaeger

<font color="red"><font size="3"><u><b>To funny Whitetail!!!</b></u></font id="size3"></font id="red">

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">