• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

I got a box

Started by Keymaster, February 24, 2012, 05:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

From Amazon.com

Thank goodness for bomb sniffing cats ;)

Following kitty bomb sniffing procedures

checking all four corners

Top to bottom

Alls clear

Now ready for tthe box in the box

Tomorrow I'll test this sucker out, Oh, this is the wifes amazon order ;)

mikecorn.1

Sure it is. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

hal4uk

You get some flat plates with that?  (good for smashed bbq on white bread --- and cubanos!)
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

MidKnightRider

Nice , looks like it can be a panini press or flat top grill/griddle.
"A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever."John Adams
The Big Easy
OBS
ProQ Smoke Gererator
Little Chief Front Loader
Chair-Broil Electric Smoker
Thermos Gas Grill
http://www.susanminor.org/forums/index.php
BBQ Evangelist

Keymaster

Quote from: hal4uk on February 25, 2012, 09:39:39 PM
You get some flat plates with that?  (good for smashed bbq on white bread --- and cubanos!)
Yeppers, came with flat griddle plates that reverse to Panini plates. I want to make some of these.

Jalapeño Popper Corn Dog Waffles (Search for this on Racheal Ray to watch the video)

Ingredients
1 box cornbread mix, such as Jiffy brand
1 jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Salt
4 ounces cream cheese, cut into chunks
1/2 cup sharp yellow cheddar cheese (about a handful)
4 hot dogs
8 skewers
Nonstick cooking spray

Serves 8 corn dogs

Preparation

Set a waffle iron to medium-high heat.

In a medium bowl, make cornbread mix according to package directions. Stir in jalapeños, black pepper, salt, cream cheese and cheddar. Set aside.

Cut each hot dog in half. Fit a skewer into the dog to make a hot dog on a stick. Spray waffle maker with cooking spray.

Place the all the hot dogs on the waffle iron, two dogs per waffle square, with the skewers sticking out of the waffle iron. Let the hot dogs "grill" for just a few minutes until warm. Evenly pour the cornbread batter over the hot dogs. Close the waffle maker and cook 5 minutes.

Remove waffles from the waffle iron and cut in half for one waffle corn dog on a stick.

Tenpoint5

Look like a fun new toyool Aaron
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

You will love that machine.  I use mine all the time.  HINT: Don't spray the plates with any sort of cooking spray such as Pam. It will bond to the plates and gunk them up.

OU812

Niiiiiice!

Looks like your postman likes ya, the box is in great shape.  ;D

Keymaster

Quote from: KyNola on February 26, 2012, 08:17:46 AM
You will love that machine.  I use mine all the time.  HINT: Don't spray the plates with any sort of cooking spray such as Pam. It will bond to the plates and gunk them up.
Is Butter ok to put on the plates or do you just go Dry?
We used to have a really nasty postman Curt, He would be in his little postal Jeep and just drive by and squirt the dogs with mace for no good reason. That went on for a week or two until we got him on video playing his little game. Not sure what happened to him but he don't put mail in our box no more ;D

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on February 26, 2012, 08:34:36 AM
Quote from: KyNola on February 26, 2012, 08:17:46 AM
Is Butter ok to put on the plates or do you just go Dry?
We used to have a really nasty postman Curt, He would be in his little postal Jeep and just drive by and squirt the dogs with mace for no good reason. That went on for a week or two until we got him on video playing his little game. Not sure what happened to him but he don't put mail in our box no more ;D

Use them dry, there non stick.

KyNola

Keymaster

Thanks, went dry and they did not stick, Makes excellent waffles!! Pan fried the bacon and eggs this go around.

OU812

OK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW I'm hungry,,,,,,,,,,,again!

I make more sourdough waffles than anything else with mine.  ;D

SiFumar

Love the inspector kitty!