• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

No More Bisquette 120 Packs - For Now

Started by begolf25, March 07, 2012, 10:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

begolf25

Just received an email from Bradley that they are currently taking the 120 Packs of all varietys off the market for now. Not sure for how long or why at this time.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up in case you start looking for them and cannot find them.

Bryan

mikecorn.1

Wonder what's going on? Anybody venture to guess? Conspiracy theories out there :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on March 07, 2012, 10:50:00 AM
Wonder what's going on? Anybody venture to guess? Conspiracy theories out there :).

I bought these little critters in a jar from this weird dood selling them by the road at Groom Lake. He said they eats wood fibers. I looked at him and could swear his eye lids shut from the side  :o  Oh well thought it was the Nevada heat getting to me. I bought the jar from the weird dood. Upon getting to my car he yelled to me "Dont let them use mind control on you"  HAHA yeah ok. 

I let them critters out last year and all i could hear was small whoop whoops?   :o :o

Maybe best call Jessie Ventura?

mikecorn.1

Formerly,  Jesse "THE BODY" Ventura. :D

:)

Mike

KyNola

Formerly Governor Jesse "THE BODY" Ventura.  WTF were those people thinking? ;D

KyNola

Bryan, thanks for the heads up about the 120 boxes.

watchdog56

Sailor

What the heck?  When I order I order the 120 boxes.  Best bang for the buck.  I am going to go into a deep depression.  Tell me it is a dream and when I wake up they will still have the 120 boxes. >:(

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

KyNola

Quote from: Sailor on March 07, 2012, 12:34:37 PM
What the heck?  When I order I order the 120 boxes.  Best bang for the buck.  I am going to go into a deep depression.  Tell me it is a dream and when I wake up they will still have the 120 boxes. >:(
I'm heading to Gander Mountain this afternoon.  They have 120 boxes on their shelves here locally and I don't think there are a lot of Bradley owners where I live. ;)

begolf25

Trying to get as much info as possible. Apparently it is a production issue. They are not being discontinued. They just don't have the stock to fill the 120 packs right now.

SiFumar

Taking the 120's off the market....to re-pack in smaller boxes?  SMH Seems to me why pull them?

beefmann

JZ

CRAP I have been waiting for 4 months for the local (1 hours drive each way) sporting goods store to get more Bradley pucks in and specifically the 120's. I was in town today and they finally had them in. So I got ONE friggin box. Now I find out they may not get any more for a long (longer) time. Also noticed the prices are up - not sure if that is the store or Bradley. Last time I got the 120 box it was 36.99 now it is 39.99. The 48 boxes are 19.99 everywhere around here. So even at 39.99 they are still cheaper than the 48's.

Big thank you to Bryan for the heads up.