• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Cascade Contemporary Chandelier Solutions...

Started by squirtthecat, March 10, 2012, 08:12:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squirtthecat

;D

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

squirtthecat

Tenpoint5

I thought it was posted in the Smoke Out Picture thread but I didn't see it. Unless it was one of the two that have been deleted.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

HAHAHA!  Forgot all about those!  Awesome ingenuity. 8)

squirtthecat

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 10, 2012, 08:36:37 AM
I thought it was posted in the Smoke Out Picture thread but I didn't see it. Unless it was one of the two that have been deleted.

Are there some broken links??  I'll have to go back and fix them.   I had split the Picasa album into 2 pieces with all of your kids in the 2nd one.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: squirtthecat on March 10, 2012, 08:42:34 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 10, 2012, 08:36:37 AM

Are there some broken links??  I'll have to go back and fix them.   I had split the Picasa album into 2 pieces with all of your kids in the 2nd one.

If it don't warm up enough to send them outside here real soon. There won't be as many to take pictures of this year!! :o

muebe

Very elegant indeed!

Do they twinkle? That would up the romance level ;)

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

mikecorn.1

Mike

hal4uk

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

SiFumar