americas best barbecue service

Started by icerat4, February 03, 2006, 09:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

icerat4

Hey guys i am new here.And i was just wondering if anyone here can tell me about this company i bought my smoker from.They told me 2-4 weeks on delievery is this the norm or should i cancel the order and go else wheres.READING all these post is really getting me axious to get smoking so any in put on these folks would be great.Soon to be smokin i hope thanks alot again.

Ribman

Icerat you may want to check out the Better Bussiness Bureo not a very good record for America's Best

gary_CO

Wow, 2 to 4 weeks sounds too long to me...

I haven't had the opportunity (yet) to purchase anything from an individual here with a username of "chezbubba", but he is an extensive poster here that is always helping people. I can tell from the 100's, maybe 1000's, of posts about him that he is very dedicated to customer service. I understand he carries a complete line of Bradley products, including a lot of replacement parts (which is very rare, pun intended). I look forward to purchasing things from his outfit.

He has a web site at:
www.chezbubba.com

Please note that I can't load the site with "firefox", but it does work in Internet Exploder. I would definitely talk to him about shipping time; I couldn't have tolerated a 4 week shipping time... A couple of other things worth noting - his standard price is the same as you sourced but he has a $30 discount running. Looks like that savings would cover your shipping costs. And if you buy a smoker from him you get lifetime 10% discount on the wood disks. I also understand he sells (at an additional discount) smokers that have cosmetic scratches!

Try doing a search on his username to get a feel for his reputation. I will not hesitate at all to purchase from him. Hopefully, he can supply a much quicker shipping time. I didn't think it took over 10 days for UPS to deliver anything...

Good luck on whatever you decide... I've only had mine a week or two, but it's been running pretty much non-stop :)

iceman

I can only answer with one thing. Chezbubba! Call him and throw your troubles away.[;)]

owrstrich

i ordered my bradley from www.chezbubba.com ...

it was a saturday... he said he would send it monday and i would have it by the end of the week... i had it on wednesday...

my most recent order was for pucks last weekend... i ordered pucks sat and they were here wed...

i have always got a1 service from bubba...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

IKnowWood

AVOID americas best barbecue

I made a huge mistake ot buy from them for the savings of less then $20.  The agrivation, E-Mail, Phone Calls and distrust I went thru with them cost me much much more.  The went to the point of bad-mouting the customer service and people at Bradley Industries.  People who I have seen come to respect and enjoy dealing with.

My order with them took almost 2 months, and that WAS with me calling constantly and complaining.  After 1 week of calling Bradley directly and helping them get the order from ambbq I had shipping tracking.  Paperwork I got from them indeed showed it was shipped 1 day after they received the request from ambbq.  And to top it all off, they charged my creidt card when I placed the order, not when they requested shippment.  And the cancelation and refund policy make it a huge loss to deal with them after sale.  Really a bad deal with them.

Order from Chez or pick it up at a local outdoor shop.  Your stress levels will be much more inline with using it.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes

icerat4

thanks for the advice and all my future purchase will be done from the place i got my bubba pucks from.I will play this out til tuesday then i will do what i have to do.2-4 weeks on shipping seems nuts.how long is the shipping from bubbas place . If things dont work out there ill be calling you mr.chez.you already did 2 of my orders so far so if they drop the ball here i would love to keep it in the family here thank you very much.Your service on the last things i bought were a good experince.I will post there reply on monday here for future reference.

icerat4

well its 12pm our time and no answer from americas best bbq.GREAT!!!!I feel i came to this fourm just a little to late for this info on this company compared to chez place.So when i do hear from these guys i will be canclling the order and going with chez seems like the thing to do ill take the hit on the restocking charges .15 dollar loss no biggie to feel safer going with chez.

icerat4

Well i canceled my order with the bbq guys and just ordered with chez.So i hope i see this thing soon.Thanks alot for the info guys and all my stuff now has been ordered from him,.

icerat4

Well this story comes to an end with me buying the smoker from chez which by the way has great service and his wife anne couldnt be any nicer over the phone .So hopefully ill be smokin this weekend and showing a bunch of friends to join on the band wagon.So chez sharpin up that pencil i have alot of friend here in illinois that love smoked food and i know where just to send them to start them up.Thank you all for your help here and this newbie smoker will be askin more questions as i go onward with this new toy lol.[8D]

iceman

Glad Chez could help you out icerat4. I know you'll be happy with his service.[^]

Arcs_n_Sparks

Icerat4,

Welcome; the smoke and heat are fine on this forum. Always good to have more Big 10 members on board. Think I should try smoked buckeyes sometime.[:D]

Arcs_n_Sparks

icerat4

Thanks alot for the help guys .My first task is to do the 1st smoke good to great, so what is the best meat to do  for a sure bet i  wont mess it up smoke. Remember you have a rookie here and i would like it to be a hot smoke and serve it right out of the smoker.A real crowd pleaser.Thanks alot in advance for all your help here as i do appreciate it very much.[:D]

MallardWacker

Simply put, IT SUCKS!

Run like the devil.  

ANOTHER WORD: CHEZBUBBA!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

icerat4

Mallard, what does that mean .I guess im clueless here on what you mean.My smoker will be here today. 1 day and its here thats great thanks chezbubba.I am so nervous to get my frist smoke right lots of people are watching and waiting to get the results.I hope i dont mess this up or im toast.I guess i am going to do chicken and maybe a rib or two at the same time.Any other suggestions thanks in advance.