PPS 43C

Started by Oldman, March 31, 2012, 05:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

It came in yesterday  ;D

ATF classified as a pistol. 7.62X25mm 85 grain. Got with it 4 mags -- 35 round per mag. Also 1600 rounds of ammo. Next week I'm going plunking with it.  ::)

I have a one ton safe, but if I purchase much more I think I will have to purchase another safe~~~!

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Salmonsmoker

Nice Olds. Used for close range assault?
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Oldman

Originally the Russians made it or its forerunner in WWII as a full auto sub-machine gun. The fold out stock on mine is permanently closed. That is why the ATF classifies it as a pistol.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

rosecustom

Very nice.   Can't have one where I live.  Good old NY.. Ya gotta love it...

Oldman

Quote from: rosecustom on April 01, 2012, 06:39:32 AM
My condolences.

slowpoke

Sweet little number Olds,Do remember,the more you shoot the more room you'll have in the safe,LOL
If your looking back at the things you missed,You won't know what hit you.

Wildcat

Quote from: rosecustom on April 01, 2012, 06:39:32 AM

Must be frightful living in an area where you have to tell the bad guys to wait until the cops can come and protect you.

Nice piece Ray!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

viper125

Wouldn't live in a place that would tell me my rights were different from the constitution. New York Is getting as bad as California. Think they are their own countries. Around here it's ten or more minutes till a cop shows up for a call and seconds till my pistol can show. i know which one I prefer.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Smokin Soon

Very cool gun. Have been reading a lot about frequent misfires on that one. Give us a report after a trip to the range.

Oldman

Quote from: Smokin Soon on April 01, 2012, 11:39:29 PM
Very cool gun. Have been reading a lot about frequent misfires on that one. Give us a report after a trip to the range.
I have also read the same. However upon further research the misfires are generally the Polish ammo which is also very dirty. Also many of those who complained in several cases did not clean it upon arrival  I have been through the gun today -- cleaning and I can say it is a joy to break down. You do not need a single tool! The only thing I don't like about it is the safety. Almost impossible to use.

I hope to shoot it later this week. I will report back.
Olds

Smokin Soon

Is the polish ammo considered surplus? Some do report probs on that.

Oldman

Quote from: Smokin Soon on April 02, 2012, 06:48:36 PM
Is the polish ammo considered surplus? Some do report probs on that.
Yes.