56 years and counting...

Started by Oldman, February 12, 2006, 06:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

It is hard to believe I'm 56. Dang. However, the good news is as of last week I'm no longer the oldest BADS member... [:D]  

Two days back I took a couple of my watches into the jewelry store to have the batteries replaced. While there I was looking at some other watches. One caught my eye until I saw the price of it.

Well when I got home I told Susan that I had looked at this watch but that there was no way I was going to give out that kind of money... it would be nuts-o to do that.

Yesterday she went down and took her "Rat" money and came home with that watch. Silly girl. Then she put on this new *cough* evening wear for my benefit... [:p][:p][:p]

Well folks all I can say is I hope that when you get to my age (some of you are already there and older) you will remember my saying: The Bradey is warm; the is Beer cold, and the Woman is soft. What more can an Ole man ask for?

<b>Grrrrrr  4th time out today.</b>

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

icerat4

manxman

Raye, you may be "Oldman" but you are most definately not an old man!It's just you seem to get more out of life tham most![}:)]

Manxman.
Manxman

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDS,  56 young [;)], enjoy your day, granddad told me a long time ago 3 thing to remember when getting old,
1. never pass up a bathroom
2. never trust a fart.
3 never turn down a piece of A$$ [:D]

owrstrich

shr... your granddad was a wise man...

i was wondering if he ever talked about sniffing it before tasting it...

cause you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

owrstrich<font size="4"> LOL[:D]</font id="size4">

Oyènkwara

Happy Birthday Olds,

I wish you many great years to come!

Tom

ChefBill

<font color="red"><b>HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAYE</b>, </font id="red">Hell, I was born before "Pearl Harbor". You're still a kid. I'm older than dirt.

<b>Hey Rob</b>, what were those 3 things yo' GrandPa told you, I forgot already.

[:D]I did the Summer Sausage yesterday and it took 10 hours with the wind blowing 20 mph and 40º. The old Raptor/Guru hung in there at 180-181º for 5 hours before the Sausage got from 138º to 158º[:(]. I hate those 2-1/2" x 22" casings for that reason. Much prefer 1-1/2" & 2" x 18". Just ordered 25 of the smaller ones.

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

BigSmoker

Happy B-Day Olds.  Sounds like you had a good one[:D][:D][:D].

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

nodak

<font color="navy"><b></b><font size="6">HAPPY BIRTHDAY</font id="size6"></font id="navy">

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

nodak

<font color="navy"><b></b><font size="6">HAPPY BIRTHDAY</font id="size6"></font id="navy">

"If you're not living on the edge, You're taking up way too much room, so get the he-- out of my way."

oguard

<font size="4"><font color="red"><font face="Comic Sans MS">HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDS</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="red"></font id="size4">

Mike

Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

iceman

<font size="6">Olds, Yer a lucky man! Keep the gal and your health. Happy B Day my friend!!![;)]</font id="size6">

bubbagump

Susan sounds like a keeper!![:D]

Happy Birthday Olds...Enjoy!

Bubbagump

MWS

Happy Birthday Old Fella...(BTW - 56 years ain't that old). When I turn 56, that will be a wonderful birthday...I will qualify for my full pension [:D][:D]

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"