Building a Boeing 737-800 simulator

Started by Flyboyandre, April 22, 2012, 07:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyboyandre

You guys are funny and will have to ride in the luggage compartment :)

squirtthecat

Quote from: Flyboyandre on October 29, 2012, 01:36:53 PM
You guys are funny and will have to ride in the luggage compartment :)

As long as they serve liquor back there!   Hic

Tiny Tim

Directional taxi-way markers for the driveway?

pikeman_95

Rudder pedals for a pilot with three feet or is there a 4th one that we can't see??

Flyboyandre

Tiny and Kirby will be left at the gate ;D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Flyboyandre

Can anyone tell that I was bored tonight?

Mark in Ottawa

Do those things have to do with ice or air deflection?

Mark (in Ottawa, Canada)
DBS 4-Rack w/ Auber dual-probe PID
Maverick ET-732

Smokin Soon

Flyboyandre

TedEbear

Can you downsize the pics before posting?  As it is, they are so large I have to scroll to the right to see the whole pic and the scroll bar is at the bottom, making it very hard to keep scrolling up-down and right-left to see all this.    I looked for something in my user panel to automatically downsize pics in a message, like there is on every other forum I ]'m on <cough> but this one doesn't seem to have that feature.

Flyboyandre

It's hard without completely resizing before or after I upload to photobucket. They are hosted by photobucket through an image link.
I am not willing to resize before I upload as I want to retain the resolution on my pics for documentation purposes. Making modifications after I upload is too time consuming. You are the first one to tell me this. Does this happen on a regular PC screen or are you using a tablet, netbook or smart phone?
What size monitor do you have and what resolution are you running your screen at?

mikeradio

I right click on my pictures and select send to mail recipient, it then brings up a option to re size the picture, I make it smaller and email myself a copy.  Then open the email and save the picture with a new name.  I then have the original size picture and a smaller copy.  I am sure there are many ways to re size a picture, I have found this to be quick and easy for me.

Mike

Flyboyandre

I'm fully aware of how to resize. The ptiblrm is that I update multiple forums at the same time and the extea step of resizing is a pain.

Ka Honu

As I recall, you can reset your PhotoBucket default to resize automatically when you upload (or am I misunderstanding the problem?).  In any event, yes the large photos are sometimes difficult to properly appreciate but it's not a major issue.

Flyboyandre

I can do that if it will be easier to look at them that way.