Whats the best ribs to smoke

Started by icerat4, February 20, 2006, 04:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

Sincerely, there isn't a better set up anywhere.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

Ok back to the topic.... the best of the best *cough* ribs are pork neck bones. End of story.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Ok back to the topic.... the best of the best *cough* ribs are pork neck bones. End of story.

<font size="4"><b><font color="blue">When is someone going to fix these boards????</font id="blue"></b></font id="size4">

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

<font size="6"><b><font color="blue">When is someone going to fix these boards????</font id="blue"></b></font id="size6">

Olds

ChefBill

Is everybody still getting a time out after they post a reply and then every topic marked read after they go back to the forum[?]??????[:(!]

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

icerat4

Not me i thought this was fixed the way mine has been working.No problems here.

rraming

Baby Backs

I do get frozen after a reply some days - the next day seems to work fine

Just go with the flow [^]

car54

Olds,

The last 2 of my postings downloaded extremely good. I hope this is the 3rd qiuck one in a row.

Brad

car54

IKnowWood

if I smoke for me and wife I tend to Babybacks. At a resturant I would get Mephis Style or Country Ribs. Some good BBQ places I still get the BabyBacks, however lately I do not get them anymore as I am growing more and more partial to my ribs.  And the effort is so little now a days its even easier to pass them up when going out.

As for the forum, its been a bit better for me as well.  posts take a while but reading is Ok.  I still do not trust it.

Edit:  This post took even longer, and at the same time I was loading active topics and they both took about 3 minutes.  If I was not a patient person this would drive me out.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes