• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hi from Apollo Beach, Florida

Started by pupraiser, May 14, 2012, 04:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pupraiser

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to introduce myself.   8)

After a long search I purchased a very gently used Bradley smoker!!!   It is replacing an "R2D2" smoker that is probably close to 20 years old.   Still works but I was wanting something more convenient to use.     

I'm just overwhelmed with this forum and could literally spend days reading it (more like weeks).   I don't have much to add unless you have a dog question or landscaping/plant issue.   I hope to become a productive member of this forum!

I don't know if it is customary to provide a round of drinks but the first one is one me.   If you all provide drinks to the newbie then I'll have a Tanqueray and Tonic.

Oh...as  side note I'm on the first phase of the 17 day diet so I can't really use my friggin smoker unless I can find a recipe for smoked yogurt :o

Another 'oh'...you all are in serious need of more smilies!   ;D

Keymaster

Welcome aboard Pupraiser !! Look forward to your posts  :)

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

beefmann

muebe

Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

ghost9mm

Hello and welcome to a really great forum...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

SouthernSmoked

Welcome to the forum...Enjoy!

Remember we like pic's!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

mikecorn.1

Quote from: pupraiser on May 14, 2012, 04:55:58 PM
Hi everyone.  I just wanted to introduce myself.   8)

After a long search I purchased a very gently used Bradley smoker!!!   It is replacing an "R2D2" smoker that is probably close to 20 years old.   Still works but I was wanting something more convenient to use.     

I'm just overwhelmed with this forum and could literally spend days reading it (more like weeks).   I don't have much to add unless you have a dog question or landscaping/plant issue.   I hope to become a productive member of this forum!

I don't know if it is customary to provide a round of drinks but the first one is one me.   If you all provide drinks to the newbie then I'll have a Tanqueray and Tonic.

Oh...as  side note I'm on the first phase of the 17 day diet so I can't really use my friggin smoker unless I can find a recipe for smoked yogurt :o

Another 'oh'...you all are in serious need of more smilies!   ;D
Of course you can make yogurt in the Bradley. Maybe not smoked ;D
Click on this link
Roll some smoke with it and see what happens ;) :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike