• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Natural Pork Ribs ala Sparky1

Started by mikecorn.1, May 29, 2012, 03:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikecorn.1

So yeah, not much left over from the weekend madness  >:(  The wife and kids decide they want ribs. They kids only like them one way, SWEET AND SAUCED  :o.  If they are going to eat, then I will make them how they like them, and yeah, I likes them too  ;D

This is all they had a Kroger Natural Pork  :o

Put a very light coating of CYM and some Zack's Hickory Rub on them.

In da Traeger

Plenty O-smoke using Traeger Pellets, the only thing I can get here. 6 bags for $99 free shipping  :) I wanted to try others like BBQrs Delight but the shipping is a KILLA!!!

After the smoke (Mesquite and some other stuff that was in there  :o) 2 1/2 hrs

The kids favorite part. In the foil for 1 1/2 hrs

Out of the foil

Had some corn in there warming up seeing if it would take on any smoke

Moved the corn to the SRG. Almost forgot about it  ;D Got a nice char to it though  :o

Basted with some of its own juices from the honey, butter and brown sugar, plus a lil bit of sweet baby rays

$$$$$$$ $hots, yes with an S   ;D Had a twiced baked tater. Cream cheese, bacon, green onion and more cheese on top.

Time to change the foil  :o

Mike

muebe

Heck yeah Mike!

Dem ribs look fantastic! Sparky knows ribs ;)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

iceman

ghost9mm

Heck Yeah !!! I would wait in line for that...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

SamuelG

SamuelG

SoCalBill

My mouth literately watered. I have wanted to try the butter/brown sugar but never have. What butter are you using? I have been hesitant to use the Mesquite puck in the BDS as people have said they aren't the best.

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

mikecorn.1

Quote from: SoCalBill on May 29, 2012, 08:15:01 PM
My mouth literately watered. I have wanted to try the butter/brown sugar but never have. What butter are you using? I have been hesitant to use the Mesquite puck in the BDS as people have said they aren't the best.
I used I can't believe it's not butter-- it's what we had ;D. I've used regular butter too like Country Crock or parkay. Use whatever you got. It's all good!!! :) ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

slowpoke

Lookin REAL good,Mike. GREAT pic's too.
If your looking back at the things you missed,You won't know what hit you.

KyNola

squirtthecat

Mike - how big are the bags?

I know of another place that is offering free shipping on pellets for a few days. (40 pound bags)

mikecorn.1

Quote from: squirtthecat on May 30, 2012, 07:18:46 AM

Mike - how big are the bags?

I know of another place that is offering free shipping on pellets for a few days. (40 pound bags)
20 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

squirtthecat

You can get Cookinpellets Perfect Mix for about 94 cents/lb delivered.

But you'd be better off finding a dealer that carried them or BBQrs Delight...   (2 of my 'go to' pellets)

OldHickory

You did a nice job Mike, and a beautiful meal.  Way too sweet for me, but it sure is pretty.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.