• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

The Black discountinued?

Started by Toker, June 09, 2012, 01:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toker

The black smoker is not listed on bradleysmoker.com is it discountinued? Usually, when they are out of stock it is still listed but with a mention but this time, it is no longer there. Check http://shop.bradleysmoker.com/products.php?category_id=2

mikecorn.1

I went to the electric smokers page and it's there. I don't see the NOBS though. Maybe I'm misunderstanding  your comment ??? :)
Bradley Smokers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

Toker

Maybe it is just discountinued online and the stores will sell their stock before. Cause if you go back to the site and clic buy online, it is no longer there. Only on some retailers.

TedEbear

The OBS was replaced with the new Bradley Original Smoker earlier this year, if that's what you mean.  The availability status says that it is in stock.

New Bradley Original Smoker

Toker

Yes Ted check on the same link that you sent me and check for the Black (the one with NO smoke on the door) that is the one i'm talking about.

TedEbear

They no longer make the original Bradley without the graphics on the door.  It looks like places such as Amazon still have some left.  I just saw them listed for $232 a few minutes ago.

Toker

I did not know they had stop the production of the black one. Although i knew about the one with the smoke (work great i have it)I thought they would keep both alive for a while.

viper125

really there is no use. The new one hasn't got any significant changes so to speak of. Just did a couple things that should have been done before. I was hopping to see more changes and buy a second one. Maybe bigger like the wider new master built or maybe with some of the mods incorporated. I definitely though all the issues with plate,hinges and things would have been addressed. So I'll hold my money till they do. But no matter what the problem I still like it better than any ive had.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.