• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Now Boarding

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 24, 2012, 05:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

On TWA.....Teeny Weeny Airlines

Rows 1 through 7....... ;D ;D

squirtthecat

I've been on planes that small!   :o

Tenpoint5

Wow Rick has it bad!!! He's playing with little toy airplanes and everything. Time to get back to sausage and stick making. Although they do look like fun!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KyNola

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 24, 2012, 08:05:01 AM
Wow Rick has it bad!!! He's playing with little toy airplanes and everything. Time to get back to sausage and stick making. Although they do look like fun!!
Chris, he has to have smaller toys now.  He lives in a smaller place and doesn't have room for the big toys anymore. :'(

Rick, You know I'm just kidding. :)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KyNola on July 24, 2012, 08:15:29 AM
Chris, he has to have smaller toys now.  He lives in a smaller place and doesn't have room for the big toys anymore. :'(

Larry he is used to playing with small toys he's had that same one since he was born!! :o :o

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Sailor

Well, He don't have a garage to building a scale model so he has to make do.  ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

dman4505

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 24, 2012, 08:18:07 AM

Larry he is used to playing with small toys he's had that same one since he was born!! :o :o

Dang Chris

I was going to say that.......ha ha ha

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 24, 2012, 08:18:07 AM

HA HA HA

My wife got these at her work.

Yup i need to get back into the smoke  ;D

Keymaster

Mine has a clock on the front and the second hand is the propeller  :-X

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Keymaster on July 24, 2012, 09:37:47 AM
Mine has a clock on the front and the second hand is the propeller  :-X

Cool

Thats called OTA?

On
Time
Airlines

;D ;D

Keymaster

LOL Rick, The Batteries dead so it grounded, good thing is its always Beer30  :)