• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

HEY MARK

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 25, 2012, 05:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Meet me at Groom lake (team area) 51 bldg 18 tomorrow morning in reference to the MWSO  :o

(51)......Roger

Tenpoint5

I don't know if Southern Smoked can make it. He is going to be AREA 51 this weekend. Choose to go do a competition over coming and hanging out with all his buddies at the MWSO. We know what kind of friend he is!! ??? ??? ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SouthernSmoked

You guys are making me feel bad!!

You got me hanging my head in shame.  :(     ;)

Hope you guys have a great time!
Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

10.5 Mobile

Just to let everyone know Mark was invited to the comp this weekend.  Rick and I well mainly I have been giving him a hard time about it. It is all in jest. However if Mark does show up in my backyard! I am going to kick his ...

OU812

Quote from: 10.5 Mobile on July 26, 2012, 03:11:50 PM
Just to let everyone know Mark was invited to the comp this weekend.  Rick and I well mainly I have been giving him a hard time about it. It is all in jest. However if Mark does show up in my backyard! I am going to kick his ...

Just cause Mark will kick your a$$ cookin chicken  ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: OU812 on July 27, 2012, 05:41:33 AM

Heck No I know his secrets!! We talk!! I would make him show me exactly how to prep the chicken though.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 27, 2012, 05:46:00 AM
Quote from: OU812 on July 27, 2012, 05:41:33 AM

Heck No I know his secrets!! We talk!! I would make him show me exactly how to prep the chicken though.

Now that would be cool!

Me likes chicken!