• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

10.5 Under The Knife

Started by NePaSmoKer, August 02, 2012, 10:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Hope this time fixes the wing for good.

Take care buddy

Tenpoint5

Quote from: iceman on August 02, 2012, 01:28:54 PM
Chris, I heard a rumor that if you didn't get yer act together the boss lady might have them cut on a bit more than just your shoulder  :o I'm just sayn check all the parts when ya come out of it buddy  ::)  ;D Anyhow get well soon or else !!  :)

already been to the vet 8 years ago Iceman. Besides they can't make it any smaller!! :o ;D

I guess everything went alright the Doc said he only had to do some clean up in there. He did all of that with a scope if I remember right. All covered up with bandages right now so I can't see anything. The shoulder doesn't hurt as much as it did the last time we did this. Hopefully this will get things working in there so I can go back to looking for a job. Thanks for all the well wishes.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

car54

Good to hear that 10.5. It must be from smoking all the butts.
Brad

SamuelG

Great to hear, hope your up and running in no time.
SamuelG

Ka Honu

I'd pay good money to see 10.5 "running."  I'm betting that it would take second place on America's Funniest Home Videos (right after the race between me and nepas).

Shasta bob

Get well Chris, i hope you have a speedy recovery.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

TMB

Good to see all went well.  Now after 2 surgeries and 1 operation to free up the frozen shoulder you will be cut down to 10.0 instead of 10.5  ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Consooger

get well Chris and a speedy recovery!

John
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

manxman

Here's to a speedy recovery Chris.  :)
Manxman

Sam3

Wishing you a speedy recovery Chris.

standles

Hopefully this fixes it but if you have to go in again request the bionic parts.   

Just think how many pork butts you could do then.

Get well buddy and hope the pain subsides quickly.

Steven

ACW3

When are they predicting you will be able to pitch again? 

Art
MAK 2 Star (# 171)
Weber Kettle (old school charcoal)
KCBS CBJ
NCBS

Sailor

I sure hope this time they get it right!  Here's to a speedy recovery.

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

Tenpoint5

I would love to be able to answer all the great questions but as of right now I don't have a clue as to when or if things will ever be right again. 2 weeks before I get to go ask all of them same questions to the doc. One week and I have to go to the Physical Terrorist
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Up In Smoke

QuotePhysical Terrorist
Never have two more truthful words been spoken, them people are mean  >:(
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.