• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

10.5 Under The Knife

Started by NePaSmoKer, August 02, 2012, 10:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensrock

I hope it all turned out well Chris. Mine is still acting up but a little better, got a ways to go yet. Hope you heal up fast.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pensrock on August 03, 2012, 09:11:48 AM
I hope it all turned out well Chris. Mine is still acting up but a little better, got a ways to go yet. Hope you heal up fast.

Have you asked him for a cortizone shot yet Greg? It's not too bad other than the foot long square needle attached to a brine pump syringe that they empty into your shoulder all at once. That's what it feels like anyhow
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 04, 2012, 04:48:30 AM

Have you asked him for a cortizone shot yet Greg? It's not too bad other than the foot long square needle attached to a brine pump syringe that they empty into your shoulder all at once. That's what it feels like anyhow

It does help. I had one that fixed a range-of-motion issue.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: FLBentRider on August 04, 2012, 05:56:43 AM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 04, 2012, 04:48:30 AM

It does help. I had one that fixed a range-of-motion issue.

I see you didn't argue about the description of a cortizone shot Randy!! ;D ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

Chris, they were supposed to inject the shot when they pumped all the stuff into my shoulder joint but forgot. :( I think they were doing an authrogram (sp?). So my next Dr. appt. they gave me some cortizone in the back of the shoulder, it never seemed to help me. I had them in the back before and it did help quite a bit. Hope yours is getting better now.

beefmann

SouthernSmoked

Wishing you a speedy recovery !!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little