• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

For those of you with money to BURN

Started by Wildcat, August 22, 2012, 03:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Up In Smoke

Just ordered mine!!!

And if you believe that......you'll buy my beach front property in Atlanta  ;D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Ka Honu

I've always wanted to try them out and I see they now ship to Hawaii and I've got some money to burn so maybe I should order.  Hmmm... with shipping they want $549.24 ($91.54 per pound).  I just realized that the money I have available to burn totals about 27 cents - guess I better start saving up.

GusRobin

Already burned mine so I'll have to settle for what I can get at restaurant Depot
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

TedEbear

Hmm...$83.33/lb.  That's even higher than the overpriced filet mignon at my local store.  Does the price include a bikini clad babe to help me with the cooking?

SiFumar

Holy canola! I thought I'd go take a look because I usually buy some prime aged steaks for our anniversary(in 2 weeks). But dang I wanna stay married for another 37yrs lol.  I think even my good hearted hubby would die of a heart attack if I got those! :o

Ka Honu

Well, Si - There's always the school of thought that you ought to try something like that before you die and 37 years is a long time and if your (his) insurance is paid up, you might want to give it a shot.  Or not - it may be way too much trouble to train another one not to leave the toilet seat up.

mikecorn.1

Just ordered two shipments. You know, in case I mess up the first batch while practicing ;D ;) :o

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

SiFumar

Quote from: Ka Honu on August 23, 2012, 11:04:12 AM
Well, Si - There's always the school of thought that you ought to try something like that before you die and 37 years is a long time and if your (his) insurance is paid up, you might want to give it a shot.  Or not - it may be way too much trouble to train another one not to leave the toilet seat up.

LOL KH!  I prefer to keep him around...training is a hard job!  ;D  I'm working on him for $150 bottle of wine I've been wanting to try...lol.

Quarlow

I recieved my order the other day. I cooked them on the BBQ at high heat for only 45 minutes. I was not really impressed with it. I don't think I will buy them again. WAY OVER RATED. :P
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Ka Honu

I guess it's true what they say about Canadians.

Wildcat

Quote from: Quarlow on August 23, 2012, 07:03:02 PM
I recieved my order the other day. I cooked them on the BBQ at high heat for only 45 minutes. I was not really impressed with it. I don't think I will buy them again. WAY OVER RATED. :P

;D I have ordered their butt and a couple of hams. The hams were GREAT albeit overpriced. I was not impressed with the butt at all. It was almost all fat with a little bit of meat scattered throughout. I am completely satisfied with Omaha Steaks for beef steaks and they are not near as costly.

KyNola

OK, I'll swim upstream on this thread.  I am a big fan of anything that comes from SRF.  Expensive, yes.  I have cooked their ribs, briskets, prime rib roast, hamburgers, brats, chorizos and franks and thought all of them were awesome.

Quarlow

Quote from: Quarlow on August 23, 2012, 07:03:02 PM
Just in case anyone missed it, this was said with tongue firmly planted in cheek. :o
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Wildcat

I'm sure that their products are generally great. I know the 2 hams I ordered were. I only had one bad experience with them and that was the butt. I will probably order ham again in the future.