• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

This is just maddening!

Started by Up In Smoke, August 26, 2012, 12:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Keymaster

Do unto he as he done to others >:(

iceman

Ann and I offered money to add to the pot they had for info on catching this puke.
Hope they nuke his a$#.

TedEbear

Based on some of the words in the URL I didn't even click on it but I can imagine what it is about.  Things like that are hard for me to watch and it stirs feelings that stay with me for a long time afterward.

Back in 1998 I was doing a coast-to-coast ride on my bicycle.  I stopped to fix a flat in the fairly early morning on some desolate road out in the middle of the desert southwest. It was already 90-something degrees and would get a lot hotter as the day went on. 

As I was preparing to reinstall my wheel and get rolling I heard a faint meowing coming from a nearby bush.  I saw a little kitten crawl out from under the bush toward me.  This was out in in the middle of nowhere, miles from the nearest house, and there was absolutely no way it could have made it there on its own. Someone apparently tossed it and probably some of its siblings on the side of the road to die.  It may have been the only one still alive.

Being on my bicycle I had nowhere to carry it and I could not tell if it may have been diseased or something or I might have tucked it in my jersey.  I very reluctantly finished what I was doing and rode away.  There isn't a month that goes by that I don't think of that moment and that was over 14 years ago.

I probably should not put into words what I would like to do to the scum in the video.