• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Got me Some Hardware!!

Started by Tenpoint5, October 20, 2012, 06:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldHickory

Congratulations Chris.  And no, I'm NOT surprised you won. :) :)
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

SouthernSmoked

SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

mikecorn.1

Congrats! Chilli looms great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike

BAM1

Should of came to Cascade instead of game.
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

SiFumar

Congratulations! That is pretty darn sweet!

Consooger

Nice going. Gotta love that hardware!
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

iceman

Sam3

Geez...I just saw this. Congrats Chris!

Mark in Ottawa

Congrats, Chris -  That's awesome - something to be really proud of!

Mark (in Ottawa)
DBS 4-Rack w/ Auber dual-probe PID
Maverick ET-732

Tenpoint5

Here's a link to some pictures of the Chili Cook Off that the paper put on their website

http://www.cpioneer.com/collection_440427a0-1de9-11e2-af03-0019bb30f31a.html

Just noticed something I even had my Bradley Smoker hat on that day! (Yeah I'm sucking up!  ;D)
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

squirtthecat

Looks like a nice fall day for chili..

81 and humid here yesterday.  Blech.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: squirtthecat on October 25, 2012, 09:17:14 AM

At 7am it was 70 here this morning at 4 in the afternoon it is now 43 and falling. Looking to get to 29 tonight. I love it!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on October 25, 2012, 02:07:42 PM
Quote from: squirtthecat on October 25, 2012, 09:17:14 AM

At 7am it was 70 here this morning at 4 in the afternoon it is now 43 and falling. Looking to get to 29 tonight. I love it!

What Chris said,,,,,,,,,,,,,got some snow today too

Didnt stick around though

Tenpoint5

Ok so here I is sitting in the living room minding my own business when the Editor of the paper calls me. He says since you won the chili cook off, and our reporter said you really get into this sort of thing. We want to do an article about you and how you do the chili cook offs. AAhhh OK says I. So a coupls of days later I go up to the newspaper office and sit down for this interview. First question out of the gate is "So how many chili cook-offs have you done?" Ahh this is my first one. You going to enter in the chili cook- off in Dubuque? Nope they already had it and I just did this on a whim. Silence. Then he asked about the sausage idea I had in the chili and how did that come about. Long story short the rest of the interview became about the Bradley Smokers, The Forum, and about the Midwest Smoke Out. Ended up being about a 45 minute interview. Well surprise surprise. I unfold this weeks paper and there's my ugly mug on the front page!! He forgot to stop by and take a picture on Saturday when I was smoking my snack sticks. So I sent him one of the pictures 10.5 1/4 took.

Here's the link to the article that he wrote.

http://www.cpioneer.com/news/article_b6165bfc-2365-11e2-a4f2-001a4bcf6878.html

Go ahead and give me crap! It can't be any worse than what Momma and our friends are giving me. Being in the paper 2 weeks in a row and not to mention being on the front page!