• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Getting married this Saturday and I've been overrun....

Started by Consooger, October 24, 2012, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Congrats Miss Tanya and Mister John. Don'tworry about drinking to much as you will be plum worn out from walking around and talking to all of the family.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Salmonsmoker

The carton of post party Tylenol must not have arrived yet. It's missing in the photos. Congrats Tanya and John.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Consooger

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes. I will be sure to get everyone's addressed when we get back from Vegas next week and I will start sending off all the left overs! HAH  8) :o ;D
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

OU812

Congratulations John and Tanya.

My best wishes to ya both,,,,,,,,,,,you kids are in for one he!! of a ride  ;D

And for that lonely bottle of Jack,,,,,,it would be on my table,,,,,,,,at least thats how it was at my sons weddin  ::)

Keymaster

Quote from: OU812 on October 25, 2012, 05:38:23 PM

And for that lonely bottle of Jack,,,,,,it would be on my table,,,,,,,,at least thats how it was at my sons weddin  ::)
Show John your pick up truck on recycle day Curt. My truck would look the same but I gots me curbside recyclin ;D

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on October 26, 2012, 01:56:14 PM
Quote from: OU812 on October 25, 2012, 05:38:23 PM

Show John your pick up truck on recycle day Curt. My truck would look the same but I gots me curbside recyclin ;D

You mean this one?  ;D

Keymaster

Yah, that one ;D Todays the big Day, Congratulations John and Tanya!!!

OU812

JZ

It's SATURDAY!!!!

Congratulations on the big day and enjoy your trip to Vegas. You better not be reading this today .......  ;D

iceman

KyNola

Congratulations on your wedding day! Here is to a long, happy and prosperous life together!

RossP

Congradulations on the big day, now I hope you do not respond to this post for a couple of days, you should be doing other things.  ;)
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen