• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Package in the mail

Started by viper125, October 30, 2012, 09:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper125

Talking about trying venison bacon. Ou812 jumped up and offered to send me a coupe spices.. honey and maple smoked. Both sound good. Thank you! Tempted to try beef or pork first. But waiting for a deer. Will post when i get some. Great board and people. Havnt been able to do much but enjoy your posts. But i do enjoy that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Tenpoint5

I got the same package Viper! waiting on some venison myself. Although I do have some more wild boar taht was given to me this morning!! ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Glad them packages made it guys

Just cause them spices says there for makin deer bacon dont mean ya cant make bacon with domestaked meat.  ;D

Ive made bacon with ground chuck usin them spices  ;)

viper125

Well I do thank you OU812! 10 point id try that wild boar too if i was you. Never get that meat around here. Venison is the best we got. Just hoping i can set out back and get one. Going to get one shot as I cant draw a bow. So my son will draw a cross bow and ill have to try it. Not as sporting iknow. Their saying i probably wont be able to handle the kick of a shot gun so it may be my gun season tool to. LOL! Be sure and post if you do try it. Id enjoy knowing how it would be.
Inside setup.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: viper125 on November 02, 2012, 06:40:57 PM
Well I do thank you OU812! 10 point id try that wild boar too if i was you. Never get that meat around here. Venison is the best we got. Just hoping i can set out back and get one. Going to get one shot as I cant draw a bow. So my son will draw a cross bow and ill have to try it. Not as sporting iknow. Their saying i probably wont be able to handle the kick of a shot gun so it may be my gun season tool to. LOL! Be sure and post if you do try it. Id enjoy knowing how it would be.
Dont feel bad my friend. NO hunting for me as well! I have a 1 pound weight restriction on my right shoulder yet. They got most of the pain out of it with the 2nd surgery but it still bothers me.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 03, 2012, 05:17:30 AM
Quote from: viper125 on November 02, 2012, 06:40:57 PM
Dont feel bad my friend. NO hunting for me as well! I have a 1 pound weight restriction on my right shoulder yet. They got most of the pain out of it with the 2nd surgery but it still bothers me.

Tabys wing is almost healed but we still dont know if she can shoot yet.

Shes goin to the Doc on Mon, still aint pitching yet, but is doin some over hand throwing

Hope shes a go, I got her permit allready and opening day is a week from today  :o

viper125

Well Normally i get people who don't want there deer to drop it off too! I don't understand people not wanting venison. I think somes to lazy to clean them and some don't want to pay someone else to do it. But between me and my neighbor we manage to do it. With his crane and table its pretty easy. Praying you heal soon.
Inside setup.