Bradley Forum Christmas Exchange IV

Started by GusRobin, November 02, 2012, 09:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

HEY what is wrong with 'SPIRITS" I'll take vodka or rye or rum or.... well anything for that matter.  :P
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 13, 2012, 08:27:17 PM
Guys just don't read into this to much. Or make too much out of it this is just for fun and a crazy way to share some holiday spirit (Not Spirits) among friends

I gots some spiritz  :o

Its not fer drinkin...its just fer lookin thru  :o

Bavind

Been o busy i almost missed out. Im looking forward to this again pm sent ;D

rdevous

I must warn whoever gets my name that Mikeradio set the bar very high several years ago with my gift of George the Mosquito......George STILL scares me!!!  ;D

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

viper125

What no spirits allowed. what the... Oh wait a minute I don't drink any how! LOL! Can't wait I had so much fun last year. Greatest thing since pork! Just surprised more don't play. Plus we have a whole lot of members in other countries that don't. Not just USA and Canada. Maybe they don't understand?
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: viper125 on November 16, 2012, 09:37:50 AM
What no spirits allowed. what the... Oh wait a minute I don't drink any how! LOL! Can't wait I had so much fun last year. Greatest thing since pork! Just surprised more don't play. Plus we have a whole lot of members in other countries that don't. Not just USA and Canada. Maybe they don't understand?

Just as a refresher the only reason we segregate our friends from Canada. Is we don't want their gift to come up missing when the Customs inspectors look through it at the border.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

viper125

LOL! Yes I know. But i wonder if some still think they have to ship internationally. I know I almost didn't do it the first time because of that same reason. And I had heard all the horror stories. But i took the time to ask questions. just thinking maybe some others thought that. But it could of just been mer because at times Im not the sharpest tool in the shed any way1 ::)
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

GusRobin

Here is the latest. Remember you have until this Thursday at 5:00pm central time to sign up. If for some reason you have changed your mind and wish to drop out, let me know.
If your name is not listed you are not registered, so PM your data if you want to participate.

USA
BAM1
Beefmann
ClassicRockGriller
Consooger
dman4505
flbentrider
GusRobin
HSC5690
iceman
MrsNepas
muebe
NePaSmoker
OU812
PapaC
pensrock
Pikeman_95
rdevous
sam3
samuelG
Seemore
Shasta Bob
SouthernSmoked
SquirtTheCat
Standles
Tenpoint5
viper125
CANADA
Bavind
Bradley Smokers Head Office
g
Lumpy
Quarlow
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

NePaSmoKer

Patiently waiting to have a match  ::)

Good to see more Canadians ......EH

And sonny

beefmann

list is getting bigger and more fun fun fun

Smokertime

Another one for the Canuck side. PM has been sent
Really enjoyed taking part last year.
Thanks for organizing this.
Will be in Vegas for American Thanksgiving next weekend.
May do some shopping!
"Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!"

NePaSmoKer

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

Rckcrwlr

GusRobin

We have 34 participants. There are 28 from the USA and 6 from Canada. If you want to participate you need to PM your name, screen name and address no later than Thursday 11/22 at 5:00 pm Central Time.

USA

BAM1
Beefmann
ClassicRockGriller
Consooger
dman4505
flbentrider
GusRobin
HSC5690
iceman
MrsNepas
muebe
NePaSmoker
OU812
PapaC
pensrock
Pikeman_95
rdevous
Rckcrwlr
sam3
samuelG
Seemore
Shasta Bob
SouthernSmoked
SquirtTheCat
Standles
Tenpoint5
TMB
viper125
CANADA
Bavind
Bradley Smokers Head Office
g
Lumpy
Smokertime
Quarlow