• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hickory Flavored Marijuana

Started by Keymaster, November 07, 2012, 05:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

Ah ha ha
Voters passed to legalize Marijuana for recreational use in Washington State. Come December we can pack around an ounce ;D ;D ;D Legally...
Might have to experiment with different flavours like cherry, maple and Alder ;D

I don't think I will be allowed to smoke it until they find a way to better test the amount in your system as I get random urinalysis and I've seen a few people let go for Mari jane in there systems over the past few years at work.

I bet our tourism Rate is gonna double  ;D

3rensho

Glad the voters in Washington had the good sense to approve it.  Wash. can become the Amsterdam of the US.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

muebe

It is still a schedule 1 drug so the Feds may come down to do enforcement.

But as we have seen with Arizona the Feds also pick and choose when they want to enforce federal laws so they might leave Washington alone.

I personally feel that it should be legal like alcohol although I do not use and should be a state decision like other laws.

The use in California for medical purpose is a joke! My neighbor's son went to the doctor for "headaches" and got his medical marijuana card.

Might as well legalize it here and then tax it but they tried here before and the proposition failed.

Remember Key.... Puff, puff, give ;)
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

KyNola

Colorado also passed the same law.  The Governor of Colorado looked like he had already been using when they interviewed him on NBC last night.

Last time I looked State law doesn't trump Federal law though.

TedEbear

Are there any restrictions, such as they can smoke it as long as they don't inhale?  That seemed to work with a certain ex-president.

KyNola

That would be a certain impeached ex-president. 8)

3rensho

QuoteThat would be a certain impeached ex-president.

Ahh, but not convicted  8) 8)
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

TedEbear

I guess it's sort of like drinking a Pepsi but not swallowing.   ???

Caribou

It sounds like it will be okay to possess an ounce in WA but don't they have to buy it from someone that owns more than one ounce?  ;D
Carolyn

JZ

QuoteI bet our tourism Rate is gonna double  ;D

I can see a lot of visitors from BC heading south.  ;D