Anybody want to help me be evil?

Started by Chez Bubba, June 21, 2004, 03:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chez Bubba

Here's the deal: We're going on vacation in a few days & the silent partner is going to have to cover the Bubba biz. I'd really like him to enjoy the experience at it's fullest.[;)]

So, if any of you were contemplating ordering something, please do so after June 22nd and before July 9th.

I really am an evil little bastard![}:)][;)][:D][8D]

I'll report in from Kummok Central.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Fuzzybear

Have a great time up there with Kummok Chez!

Tell him howdy from us all!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Bassman

I think we should all order stuff then send it back and say the order was all wrong. Now thats not nice at all[}:)]

Have fun on your vaca Kirk,Hope you catch lot's of fish.[:D]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bassman</i>
<br />I think we should all order stuff then send it back and say the order was all wrong. Now thats not nice at all[}:)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">OK, I guess I'm not that bad.<b>You</b> are truly evil![:D][:D]

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bassman</i>
<br />I think we should all order stuff then send it back and say the order was all wrong. Now thats not nice at all[}:)]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I like your thinking Bass,
You think Kirk has a dozen ss smokers on hand[?]...<font color="red">each</font id="red">LOL[}:)]

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

pedally

I need help.  I'm trying to order my smoker today from chez bubba's.  I fill my cart anf go to the checkout, fill out the info, put down how I'll pay and hit next.  Then a window pops up asking for my password to Chez Bubba's.  I don't have a password.  Maybe chez Buuba needs to put in the password to open his store.  I tried to call but no one answered and I left a meesage for someone to call me.  Perhaps Bubba's silent partner is really silent and didn't come into work today[|)](zzzz)  Maybe I missed registering a password somewhere.  anybody know?  thanks

Bassman

Welcome Phil,when I ordered mine from Chez (last year) there was no password needed when ordering. I would keep trying to call.

Jack

pedally

Just got a call from chez bubba.  It was kind of fun.  When I ordered my bubba pucks I was asked if I wanted the box of 48.  They also said it would be 1 to 2 weeks to get my order.  Can't wait to get it!!!  I was reading the buckboard bacon thread when they called.  Good thing they did because after all that reading about bacon, I was beginning to feel "amourous" if you know what I mean. (no salt peter allowed)

nsxbill

Bubba,

Have tried to order Bubba pucks 4 separate occasions.  I thought it was my Mac that was the problem.   I can't put anything into the cart.  Called and asked for a callback...no response.   Did you work it out so person covering went on vacation at same time?[;)]

I haven't even got my smoker yet, so I guess I can be patient until you get back... Understand you are in Alaska coming back out of Seward.  I just go back from Vancouver to Seward trip, and wonder if you are coming back on the Statendam, the ship we made the trip up on.  Weather was 95 degrees average.  Ketchikan about 97 last Tuesday.  Miserable.  I was hoping for some cool!

Hope you are enjoying Alaska as much as we did.  Very pleased that I got a "Fluke Shot" on Humpback whale in Juneau.  That picture alone made the trip wothwhile.
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Eat This

hmmmmm.....in 2 weeks I will be ordering my NEW Bradley(waiting on the BIG bonus check wifey doesnt know about LOL).....from what I read this is probably just because he was on vacation.....at least I hope thats the case...most posters have beeen favorable to his service.

pedally

Just to clear the air, I got a call back within 2 hours of leaving a message on the phone.  I placed the order and I was seasoning and smoking 2 nights later.  Talk about <b>GREAT SERVICE!</b>[:D]

bsolomon

I was having the same problem yesterday 7/8.  I sent in an email and got a reply back within an hour from Jim.  It appears that there was some sort of problem with the e-mail program on the server which has now been resolved.  No more login requested and orders are processed without problem.