• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 15, 2012, 10:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Was on Skype lastnite with 10.5 and TMB. Skype was acting kinda weird and spirity  :o

Mid west spirits  ;D

Southern spirits  :o

Tommy was being good.

Tenpoint5

I might have put a wee bit of a hurt on a bottle about the same size as the second one from the left.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

TMB

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 15, 2012, 10:25:08 AM
I might have put a wee bit of a hurt on a bottle about the same size as the second one from the left.
A WEE bit???   Ya' know Kimmie put a wee bit of beer down as well  :o :o :o

Don't know who felt better you or her?   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Poor Rick couldn't get skype going but we'll get it fixed.      First time Kimmie met Rick , don't think she remembers a lot of what was said but she did say HI...   ;)

OBTW... Mollee says HI  :) :) :)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

SouthernSmoked

Maybe the problem wasn't with Skype but with the Midwest Spirits.

Well at least the next day! :o
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

Tenpoint5

I'm in good spirits today. The headache is from waking up with a kids fist under my neck an head cause he had a bad dream and crawled in Mom and Dads bed. That's my story and I'm sticking to it since it did actually happen.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Ka Honu

10.5 - Just because it says "Ten Point" on the bottle doesn't mean you should drink that stuff.  I don't drink bourbon but I checked a couple of reviews.  The "kindest" one called it a "trainwreck of a whiskey" so I guess you deserve what you got.

KyNola

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.  That Ten Point Whitetail Buck Brand "Caramel flavored" Whiskey is distilled in Bowling Green KY.  Safe to say Bowling Green is NOT on the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize on behalf of the citizens of Kentucky for the bastardization of bourbon whiskey and "wanna be" bourbons that have cropped up. ;D

OU812

Quote from: KyNola on November 15, 2012, 06:15:30 PM
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.  That Ten Point Whitetail Buck Brand "Caramel flavored" Whiskey is distilled in Bowling Green KY.  Safe to say Bowling Green is NOT on the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky.

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize on behalf of the citizens of Kentucky for the bastardization of bourbon whiskey and "wanna be" bourbons that have cropped up. ;D

And You told me ya dont drink whiskey  ;D

viper125

Was raised on that mason jar type. Love good shine. Always fun to see serious whiskey drinkers who never tried it. Knocks them over like teenagers. LOL!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Tenpoint5

That's OK Larry it may not be real Bourbon, but it's just like drinking Coor's Light. That's not real beer, and we all know who likes that!! So leave my choice of whiskey alone! :P :P

Ka Honu

Wow!  Two days later and "someone" is still cranky!  That must be some nasty stuff.

TMB

Quote from: Ka Honu on November 16, 2012, 04:02:42 PM
Wow!  Two days later and "someone" is still cranky!  That must be some nasty stuff.
LOL!  Kimmie paid for her little drinking escapade, she didn't "feel" ready to go to work but she did.  Can't wait to do it again and see how drunk feeling good she gets second round of Rick and Chris on Skype!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

FLBentRider

I like the cars that they make in Bowling Green. The Whiskey, not so much.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Ka Honu on November 16, 2012, 04:02:42 PM
I not cranky just taking an opportunity to poke a little fun at a buddy!

Ka Honu

I'd believe you, Chris, but thousands wouldn't.  As I know only too well from my own misbegotten youth (yes, they'd already invented corn whiskey), bad bourbon is the gift that keeps on giving.