• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Heinz Limited Edition Ketchup with Real Jalapenos

Started by Rckcrwlr, December 07, 2012, 10:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rckcrwlr

Consooger

"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

Ka Honu

I understand the jalapeno part but why would you adulterate them by mixing them into cat soup?

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: Ka Honu on December 07, 2012, 10:49:28 AM
I understand the jalapeno part but why would you adulterate them by mixing them into cat soup?

It's a 'Burg Thang... (Pittsburgh that is)

Keymaster

Cool, is there a way to order besides facebook. Tried facebook once and deleted that account pronto. Just not for me.

Rckcrwlr

Bear1968

UBC Local 268

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on December 07, 2012, 10:55:09 AM
Cool, is there a way to order besides facebook. Tried facebook once and deleted that account pronto. Just not for me.

Ditto!

Robert Rose

Local Resteraunt here makes their own brand of Jalapino Ketchup and you can order it on-line as well. Check them out at http://www.grumpstexas.com/products
Robert Rose
Director Region 3
Texas Association of Bass Clubs
CoCoRaHS Volunteer TX-ER-4

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: Rckcrwlr on December 07, 2012, 11:16:11 AM
I sent them a message to find out.

From Heinz:

Hi John,

Unfortunately this is a Facebook only promotion. However, the product will be available in select retailers (like Walmart and Target) starting January 2013. If your friend wants the product before the New Year, perhaps you could place an order and have it shipped to their house? Sorry we couldn't better assist you. Hope you like the product!

Keymaster

mikecorn.1

Looks good. Think I'll wait till they hit the stores.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

Keymaster

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on December 07, 2012, 03:28:48 PM
Looks good. Think I'll wait till they hit the stores.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Me too, I have a walmart 1 mile away in one direction and 2 miles away in the other direction.

SiFumar

I read it will be on the store shelves next year.  I don't care much for Ketchup, but I did order some for gifts.  I like trying to find the unusual for gifts.

viper125

I have a pretty good recipe for Heinz ketchup if some one is up to experimenting on their own. I use it in my BBQ sauce. Seems cheating to use stuff like a prepared store bought ketchup in a home made sauce. LOL! If I was doing it I'd smoke some and add to it. Bet it would beat that store bought unsmoked sauce! Just an idea.
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.