• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Tillamook cheese from Gift exchange

Started by Keymaster, December 08, 2012, 02:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keymaster

The wife and I spent three hours out in the yard today cleaning up after the wind storms and filled two 75 gallon yard waste totes with just pine needles and cedar bowes and are still not done. It was nice to try the Tillamok smoked black pepper white chedder cheese from PappaC, It was incredible. Thanks again Carl :)

Ask me how many times I have picked the christmas tree off the floor this year :) Got tired of picking the six footer off the floor last year so we went with a feather tree this year :-X Its a lot lighter ;D

SiFumar

Will have to look for the black pepper Tillamook.  Looks so good!  The kitty looks right comfy next to the feather tree!

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

PapaC

Glad you liked it Aaron, I'm fond of black pepper so it's one of my favorites. If you crave more you can get it right down the road at Tacoma Boys!!  ;D
I'm just a social smoker, I can quit any time I want.

Keymaster

Quote from: PapaC on December 10, 2012, 04:18:49 AM
Glad you liked it Aaron, I'm fond of black pepper so it's one of my favorites. If you crave more you can get it right down the road at Tacoma Boys!!  ;D
Thanks thats good to know, I like going to Tacoma boys but getting out of that parking lot can be a little tricky at times.

squirtthecat

Man, that does look good.

We only have a limited selection of Tilamook cheese around here, and it is priced like a bar of gold.   :o