• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Christmas List

Started by CDN Smoker, December 11, 2012, 07:23:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDN Smoker

Good Day all,

Being from Canada and really having no access to all the different rubs and spices that you have down there I have a small request

My parents winter (Snow Birds) in Phoenix Apache Junction area. Can anyone from that area recommend any shops that I could call to place an order that they could pick for me?

Many thanks,
CDN Smoker
Just trying to be a better Smoker

KyNola

If they stay in the same place all winter could you order from whomever you want and have it shipped to them where they are staying?  If that would work that gives you many more rubs to choose from.

squirtthecat

Yep.  Lots of places offer 'free' shipping to the lower 48 if you spend a certain amount.

Also, the Kansas City BBQ Store has a shopping site with more sauces/rubs than one could ever imagine..

http://www.thekansascitybbqstore.com/kc2/

SiFumar

What they said above!  There are also 2 Penzeys spice stores there.  The one in Tempe would be closer to them.

CDN Smoker

Ok, I had a go at the Kansas City BBQ Store.  These should hold me for the season.

•Blues Hog Original
•Blues Hog Smokey Mountain
•Blues Hog Tennessee Red, I think this was used in pulled pork

Looking for a brisket rub
•Bilardo Brothers meat rub.
•John Henry's Texas Brisket Rub
•The Dizzy Pig Cow Lick Steak Rub
•Smoking Guns Gun Powder
Just trying to be a better Smoker

Consooger

John Henry's is come good stuff!!!
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

squirtthecat

Blues Hog flat out rocks.   Try mixing them together.   ;) 8)

Quote from: Consooger on December 11, 2012, 11:57:39 AM
John Henry's is come good stuff!!!

Ditto.   All of JH's rubs are great.   I like Zach's Brisket Rub as well.   It's out of Texas - I think.