Bradley Smoke Generator w/ Adaptor

Started by kvallas, December 26, 2012, 06:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kvallas

How wide of a wall will this work with.  My wall is right at 5 inches thick and want to make sure this will work   Thanks

Mr Walleye

Kvallas

There is a lock collar that goes on the inside that is the most restrictive for depth. I think using the lock collar the thickest wall you can have is around 2.75 inches. To mount it what you can do is predrill holes in the outside flange and screw it to the cabinet. Here's a picture and you should be able to make out the top two screws on the adapter. I used 4 screws in total. I'm not sure about 5 inches though, you may be pushing the limit as far as how far it reaches into the cabinet.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

MT-ED

Hey Mike, what is the adapter you are referring to in you photo? I tried looking up the "code" on bradleys site but there was none? Also, is that a recirculating fan located to the left of the generator? Thanks for your help.

ed

Mr Walleye

Quote from: MT-ED on February 19, 2013, 08:22:36 PM
Hey Mike, what is the adapter you are referring to in you photo? I tried looking up the "code" on bradleys site but there was none? Also, is that a recirculating fan located to the left of the generator? Thanks for your help.

ed

Hi MT-ED

In the above picture the adapter is the stainless mount for the smoke generator. You can see the lip of it with a screw in the top 2 corners of it just above the top of the smoke generator.

It is a circulation blower that I use to level out the cabinet temps. It is a high temp blower and the intake is at the very bottom of the cabinet.

Here's another picture of the inside. You can see portion of the smoke generator adapter that extends into the cabinet. As well, towards the back you can see intake and exhaust for the blower.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes