• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Just gotta say hello all!

Started by Grandpa, January 17, 2013, 02:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandpa

Hi to all in the smoking universe, thought I better introduce myself and say hi to all you nice folks out there. I live in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Yes the weather here has been a little cold for smokin, but yesterday it was great +3 celcius, so I decided to smoke some pork ribs. They were good but not as tender as I thought they should have been! Since I am new to smoking I followed the recipe in the book that came with my Bradly 4 shelf digital smoker that my wife gave me for our wedding anniversary. I am hoping that this forum may yield some good tried and tested recipes for my future use. I'm looking forward to reading your comments, suggestions and recipes as I learn about this delicious new (to me) way of preparing food.
Take care, Grandpa
Fire it up!!

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

beefmann

welcome to the forum, lots of good people, advice and information here... do not be afraid to ask a  question , we were all new at one time or another... also like Gus has pointed out .. check out  our recipe site... lots of good information there

Beefmann

Ketch22

mikecorn.1

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

OldHickory

Welcome to the forum.  Gus has given you the perfect link for many of the tried and recomended recipes.  Have fun.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

devo

SiFumar

Welcome to the forum!  Enjoy!  Come back and share your smokes!  Remember we like pictures!

ghost9mm

Hello and welcome to a really great forum...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

BAM1

Hello grandpa.  Haven't been able to say that for 42 years. Enjoy your new support group.
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

cackler69