7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

mikecorn.1

Are you using the bradley pucks and pellets?
Mike

buttburner

I would not have the AMNS on the drip tray. I would put it underneath just in case. Or put a foil tent on it to avoid any drippings, even if cold smoking

rexster

I had both going as a test. The AMZN only had about an hour and a half worth of dust, and all that was on at the time was the smoke generator. At the time the weather was cool so wasn't real worried about heat getting out of hand. By the time the Auber kicked in on the second stage, the AMZN was burned out and smoke generator was off. There were no drippings but I will tent with foil if I do it the next time. I was really just seeing if there was enough O2 for it to work.
All went well and I just got through slicing the Canadian bacon, sealing it is next
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill

beefmann

that should be some good stuff

rexster

We had to do quality control on each piece of CB. Moist, tasty with a good smoke flavor (I used hickory). I had a big jar of Bolner's brisket rub that I spread out and smoked also. That stuff is gonna be tasty if I do say so myself
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

devo

rexster
Trust me on this one, never ever put that thing on the drip tray again. You my friend are just asking for a burned up smoker doing that. All it takes is one drop of grease to start it all in flames.

buttburner

Quote from: devo on January 28, 2013, 12:00:06 PM
rexster
Trust me on this one, never ever put that thing on the drip tray again. You my friend are just asking for a burned up smoker doing that. All it takes is one drop of grease to start it all in flames.

I agree 100%

I use a AMNPS pellet burner and I place it under the smoke gen tray. Well out of the way of any drippings.