New Smoking Pucks

Started by BigSmoker, May 02, 2006, 11:12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSmoker

Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

icerat4

None of thee above yuk :P.Any other choises.There has to be others ;D

Habanero Smoker

None of the above. I vote for peach.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

BigSmoker

OK added those as well.  What ya gonna smoke with vanilla bean pucks?

Chez Bubba

If herb enhanced equals rosemary, I'm in! Can't use the leaves though, just the wood.

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Bassman

Yeah it depends what herbs are in the blend. That could be good.
Jack

manxman

Grapewood may be interesting?

I went with whiskey, a common source of wood chips for smoking in the UK in days gone by was old oak barrels used in whiskey production by which time they would be well impregnated!  ;)

Still after trying to get hold of one locally for use in cold smoking, might last a bit lomger than a cardboard box!

Manxman

nsxbill

We can already do our own whiskey pucks by adding a few drops of booze on the top of the puck.  If they are going to do the pucks out of old whiskey barrels, that would be a different story, otherwise, you have the secret formula.  I really have done this, and who knows if it made any difference.  I sure couldn't taste any.

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

manxman

QuoteI sure couldn't taste any.

Did it smell any different? ;D
Manxman

Kummok

How about Cannabis pucks?.....the smoked product might not taste very good, but folks will be so hungry and laughing so hard, they won't care! :o ;D ;)

icerat4

Oldman

Quote from: Kummok on May 03, 2006, 12:16:31 PM
How about Cannabis pucks?.....the smoked product might not taste very good, but folks will be so hungry and laughing so hard, they won't care! :o ;D ;)
Now Kummok I did not think you had it in ya....LOL This has my vote~~! No matter how bad the food turned out, everyone would just rave about it!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BigSmoker

Quote from: Kummok on May 03, 2006, 12:16:31 PM

That is really funny Kummok ;D.