AlCan Flash is on the move!

Started by Kummok, May 04, 2006, 07:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

I'm headed down the AlCan this month.....which of my YT/BC forum member buds are along the route that I can meet for a fast cup o' coffee (and have to pick up the tab for stealing all yer mature feeder Kings! ;D)?

tsquared

Coffee's always on here on the rock, Kummok--you're always welcome. If you make it anywhere near Vancouver Island give me an email and we'll set it up. I'll show you how I steal those feeder kings bound for the Columbia.  ;D (One good turn deserves another!)
T2

oguard

Hey Kummok if you find your way to the lower mainland of B.C. drop in for a cup of java and a chat.
Have a great trip ;D ;D.
BTW that is one trip I would like to do.

Mike
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

tsquared

Hey Mike--are you doing your Nootka trip this summer?
Tom

Kummok

Hey Tom/Mike!
I waited until the last minute to see what kind of time I was going to have before responding.....leaving tomorrow around 0430 and hope to make Haines Jct before stopping. Looks like I'll be living up to the "AlCan Flash" legacy and dashing through without slowing down. I DO appreciate your kind invites and wish I could join you for some Joe, but looks like I've got commitments that won't allow anything but driving until I arrive in San Diego. The java's always HOT and fresh ground up here if you get up this way, (after June 15th  ;), to take back some of your GREAT Kings!.............