To much snow so I made bread

Started by devo, April 19, 2013, 01:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devo

Good day for bread. Wanted to try this recipe HERE  Blueberry Cream Cheese Braid. My braiding skills suck  :D
With the left over dough I had enough for two small loafs of sweet breed.
Good stuff
Thanks Sonny

beefmann

Grouperman941

OK, that's going on my to do list. Looks great!
I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

Keymaster

mikecorn.1

Man, that looks good!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

seb bot

That looks awesome! I clicked the link and drooled over a bunch more pics too ;D

I am maybe going to try this, but I have no bread making experience so I will have to check out the site the recipe came from a little more, get a better handle on the basics... There is a "lessons" section that starts with some very simple recipes.

Thanks for sharing, the Bradley forum has really inspired me to expand my cooking repertoire and try new recipes!

devo

wetzel1977

sure could use a piece of that right now with my morning coffee
BDS 4 rack
Custom Smoker  W/ BSG/ Auber pid controls
Cabelas 160L Dehydrator
Cabelas 1HP Grinder

Defiant

Nice, can you tell us how you did this or how you deviated from the recipe on the site using Sonny's starter? 

Grouperman941

Quote from: Defiant on April 29, 2013, 11:28:07 AM
Nice, can you tell us how you did this or how you deviated from the recipe on the site using Sonny's starter?

IDK what devo did, but I made this with Sonny's starter and just used his bread recipe, this filling, and this egg wash. It was great.

Defiant

Quote from: Grouperman941 on April 29, 2013, 11:34:02 AM
Quote from: Defiant on April 29, 2013, 11:28:07 AM

IDK what devo did, but I made this with Sonny's starter and just used his bread recipe, this filling, and this egg wash. It was great.
Thanks, did you let it rise overnight like we do for normal bread?  How long did you let it rise after kneading it?

Grouperman941

I let it at least double. Then I put it in the fridge overnight per the directions in the recipe. After filling, I let it double again before baking.

scott6049

Nothing wrong with that bread... Looks great!
MAK Grill 2 Star General
Weber Charcoal Grill
Old Gasser