Hello from Ontario, Canada

Started by tsuri, April 21, 2013, 08:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsuri

Just bought the Original Bradley Smoker. Looking forward to using it for the first time. Honestly, a little intimidated.  I'll be checking out the forum for a while before I attempt anything. 
Any other Ontarian's out there?  Smoking doesn't seem that popular up here. Everyone loves to BBQ, but smoking, never met anyone who did it.

devo

Welcome to the forum fellow Ontarian, where about's you from? I'm just outside of Thunder Bay. There's a few others on here also so don't worry your not the only one here from Ontario  ;)

Jim O

Welcome !!
Lotsa smokers in Ont.and all over Canada.
Where are you living and smokin' ?

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

BAM1

Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.

Mark in Ottawa

Welcome! Lots of Canadians and Ontarians here! I'm out here in Ottawa. Smoking is getting more popular up here as products like the Bradley`s take some of the guess work out of it.

Be sure to read lots and don`t hesitate to ask questions - these guys here are the best and a wealth of information.

Mark (in Ottawa)
DBS 4-Rack w/ Auber dual-probe PID
Maverick ET-732

tsuri

Thanks guys, I'm in Newmarket. Just North of Toronto.  I'm sure I'm the only guy on the block with a smoker. Probably be smoking for my  neighbours soon.

beefmann

seb bot

Welcome from the West Coast tsuri, hope you enjoy your new smoker!

There's tons of info here on the forum, but be sure to also check out the recipe site for some "tried and true" recipes... There is an awesome pictorial on there on doing bay backs in the Bradley, I saw another thread just now where you were asking about them!
(Credit to TenPoint5 for doing up the pictorial!)

the site is http://www.susanminor.org/forums/

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712