just got back from my annual Bass fish trip in Lake Elsalto mexico

Started by cajunboudreaux, April 25, 2013, 09:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cajunboudreaux

Just got back... Fishing was real tough. the nets were in and the water was low but that was the only opening my customers had time to go.
We did manage a 10, (2)9.6,alot of 8lbrs and the rest were between 3 and 6 lbs with only 5 or so being dinks under 2.. We caught over 100 fish between 3 of us. not to bad but not the 300= we were hoping for. We ate really good and came back nice and swollen.. Pro Bass Adventures ran a 1st class operation as usual. Probably going back in November..Here are a few pics with more to come

leaving the lodge. Patrick being funny but we didn't get the memo

1st little 8.5

lunch in Mazatlan

9.6 hooked by guide Erin... i fished solo day 1 so he fished with me

over 6

my 10

Patrick had a double hookup on a crank.. that was pretty cool.

Having a little fun with our boy Omar (Hollywood) he is one of a kind and will make you laugh your ass off the entire trip. He is always talking smack.. So we like knocking things out of his hands. I had to let him smell my toes. the picture was not planned..lol

Laissez les bon temps rouler

squirtthecat

Where in Mazatlan?  That presentation looks awfully familiar........

smoker pete

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

cajunboudreaux

It is a talapia lake about 2 hours north of mazatlan call ElSalto just outside town of LaCruz. I go every year with my customers. Very safe and fun trip. fish 12 to 14 hours a day.
Fly in to Mazatlan , get picked up by Pro Bass Adventures guy Hollywood in Van stocked with pacifico beer. have lunch, drive to destination, get gear ready, have dinner and drinks then wake up at 4:30 have breakfast, start fishing in nice Ranger bass boats, come in for lunch,,take siesta ,back out for fishing till dark, have dinner and drinks, start all over again... Good times

We use
Doug King at Pro Bass Adventures- He is located here in Temp Arizona
480-861-5021
Laissez les bon temps rouler

Mr Walleye

Very Nice!  8)

Also, Very Jealous!  ;D

We still have over 3 feet of hard water but the warmer weather has finally hit us.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

wetzel1977

Man they are some nice looking large mouths !! One thing is wrong i didn't see any beer !! ;D
BDS 4 rack
Custom Smoker  W/ BSG/ Auber pid controls
Cabelas 160L Dehydrator
Cabelas 1HP Grinder

hal4uk

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby