• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New from Illinois

Started by scott6049, April 29, 2013, 12:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott6049

Hello , My name is Scott and I am from Southern Illinois. I do most of my cooking on my MAK 2 Star General Pellet Grill/Smoker. I love to BBQ and I am starting to get into the sausage making part of it. I hope to learn from all of of you and thanks for letting me be a part of this forum.
MAK Grill 2 Star General
Weber Charcoal Grill
Old Gasser

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska!  Lots of good info here and lots of friendly people, too.   :)

wetzel1977

You picked the right place to learn from and from some of the best people. Good luck from PA
BDS 4 rack
Custom Smoker  W/ BSG/ Auber pid controls
Cabelas 160L Dehydrator
Cabelas 1HP Grinder

KyNola

Welcome to the Forum.  Whereabouts in So. Ill. are you located?  I'm across the Ohio River in Paducah KY.

beefmann

welcome to the forum and enjoy

scott6049

Quote from: KyNola on April 29, 2013, 02:27:00 PM
Welcome to the Forum.  Whereabouts in So. Ill. are you located?  I'm across the Ohio River in Paducah KY.

I am from Herrin, IL . It is about 45 min from Paducah. My wife and I come to Paducah all the time and eat at Does eat place.
MAK Grill 2 Star General
Weber Charcoal Grill
Old Gasser

KyNola

Yep, I know exactly where Herrin is.  Been through there a few times.  Let me know if I can assist with your Bradley.

Salmonsmoker

Glad to see that you decided to jump in here scott.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

squirtthecat

Welcome from up around Springpatch!   ;)

scott6049

Quote from: Salmonsmoker on April 30, 2013, 07:30:42 AM
Glad to see that you decided to jump in here scott.
Thanks , trying to learn as much as I can on making sausage,seems like another good forum.
MAK Grill 2 Star General
Weber Charcoal Grill
Old Gasser