• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New from Calgary Alberta

Started by CowtownSmoker, April 30, 2013, 12:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CowtownSmoker

Been smokin on a Cdn Tire thin metal bullet style 2 rack smoker for maybe 10 yrs.  Tired of lightin charcoal.  May buy the Bradley 4 rack digital as on sale this week.  I've smoked most everything except fish.

My specialty is a 10-11# turkey.  Just cut in half,  give 'er a gd rub, put on 2 racks, mist w/ water, apple juice, rum mixture every so often,  smoke at 225F for 4 hrs and ENJOY! 

This baby doesn't last too long in our house!  We always have 2-3 turkeys in the freezer as the wife gets them for 99c/lb Xmas, Easter,  Thanksgiving.

beefmann

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska!

mahto

hola just did my first fish did a 3 hr cold smoke along with cheese(top) an salmon (middle) an sausage(bottom)
tu amigo
mahto

Ketch22

seb bot

Welcome to the forum, hope you get yourself a new smoker! Got the digital 4 rack on sale last September at Crummy Tire, been using more than I thought I would. ( Though not as much as I would like to lately due to some changes at work >:( )

Turkey sounds yummy, be great if you post some pics and details should you find yourself doing one in a Bradley soon!

wetzel1977

Welcome to the Bradley World of good eatin
BDS 4 rack
Custom Smoker  W/ BSG/ Auber pid controls
Cabelas 160L Dehydrator
Cabelas 1HP Grinder

pokermeister

Great forum here, don't be afraid to ask any question-lots of experience on the forum.
Life is short, eat the dessert first!

fuzzy1

Take a kid fishing