• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hey...I think I'm back ...

Started by SiFumar, May 08, 2013, 11:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

First off I want  to thank you for the Birthday wishes!  The past two months have been crazy and stressful.  My hubby retired the end of Feb....and has been in the hospital 3 times for a total of 22 days.  My younger son was laid off from his job of 8 years when his company lost their contract the 1st of March...and he moved back home from Cali...my older son and his wife drove out from NC the third week of April so he can store his car with us while he goes to Korea, he left for there this past Saturday.  His wife who is also in the military couldn't keep his car as she is on her way to 1st  sgt school...and then a new assignment.  Oh and my fan blew out in my laptop and I lost my phone. Life is good lol.  My son bought me an iPad for my bday....so hopefully I will be back on more.  All I have smoked in last 2 months is jerky for my son in Korea.  Only pic was when it was done.  Once I can figure this IPad out and posting pics...I 'll be back in business..lol.

Sandy

car54

Life get weird at times but keep the faith!

Brad

Keymaster

Hope things get better for you and your Family Sandy, Best wishes.

mikecorn.1

You might look into tapatalk app for the iPad. I use it exclusively to upload pics. Point, shoot, upload. No need for photobucket  or other third party site. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

GusRobin

welcome back Sandy. Hope things will be on the upswing from now on.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

KyNola

Welcome back Sandy!  What a series of life events for you over the last few months.  I hope the worst is behind you and sunny days lie ahead.

beefmann

welcome back,,, sorry to hear life is so hetic and best  wishes  with yor husband

fuzzy1

Best wishes but it looks like the only way to go is up!
Take a kid fishing

BAM1

Wondered where you had been.  Welcome back.  Hope to see you at the Midwest Smokeout in August
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

Habanero Smoker

Glad to see you back. I hope you husband's recovery goes smoothly and quickly. Best wishes to you son who is going to South Korea.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

ragweed

Welcome back!  Hope all goes well for you and yours.

iceman

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

SiFumar

I sure missed y'all! :)

Quote from: BAM1 on May 09, 2013, 10:07:35 AM
Wondered where you had been.  Welcome back.  Hope to see you at the Midwest Smokeout in August

As far as it stands we have reservations to be there, but it will depend on getting a clearance from the Dr to travel.

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on May 09, 2013, 05:42:33 AM
You might look into tapatalk app for the iPad. I use it exclusively to upload pics. Point, shoot, upload. No need for photobucket  or other third party site. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I see there are 2 Tapatalk apps which would be the better one to get?

Thanks for all the best wishes...only way to go is up! ;D