Lost Thread?

Started by Oldman, May 14, 2006, 11:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I cannot seem to find that very long running thread we had about who is smoking what this weekend. I wanted while I had some time to go back over it and make sure that I add to the recipe site everything I said I would on that thread.

I went as far as doing a wild card search on my name and  I simply cannot find it. I believe the date was the later part of March 04.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

olds... ive looked for lotts of old threads to post links for new folks looking for info... its not good...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Habanero Smoker

I came up empty doing a search also. I could have sworn that not too long ago someone bump it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

What the?????? Seems to be gone Olds.

Oldman

Man there was more information on that thread then the combind remaining threads. I wish I had known it was going to get gone. If I had I would have copied the whole thing and posted it on the recipe site.

I wonder if they are deleteing threads in order to keep the D-base down. Maybe it is in some archive.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

whitetailfan

That's totally weird cause I'm down right positive that the thread in question was actually stickied (now thumbtacked) in one of the categories.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

BigSmoker

Quote from: whitetailfan on May 16, 2006, 08:34:44 AM
That's totally weird cause I'm down right positive that the thread in question was actually stickied (now thumbtacked) in one of the categories.

I thought so too ;).
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

Martin said he would look for it: http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=3241.0 Plus it was stickied on these new boards.

I'm sure he will find it.
Olds

whitetailfan

Quote from: Oldman on May 16, 2006, 07:01:55 PM
Olds
If not, bust out the "pacing cat" again and lets get smoking ;)
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

BigSmoker

Quote from: whitetailfan on May 17, 2006, 08:32:48 AM
Olds

Yea I loved that  ;D ;D ;D.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Oldman

Quote from: BigSmoker on May 17, 2006, 06:45:52 PM
Quote from: whitetailfan on May 17, 2006, 08:32:48 AM
Olds

Yea I loved that  ;D ;D ;D.

Your wish is my Command. Just click on the cat.

Olds

icerat4