• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

THIS JUST IN....

Started by Fowl Dog 85, June 08, 2013, 11:41:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fowl Dog 85

Moments ago I recently received a new original four rack from the really nice FedEx delivery man.  All systems go after an inspection of the smoker.  Currently seasoning the smoker and will smoke fish tonight to pop it's cherry with. 

Look here beavers, hide your wives hide your husbands and hey both of ya hide your kids cause we're comin'! ~ Si Robertson

If it flys it dies...if it sits it dies too.

beefmann

congrats and the fun begins

KyNola

Fowl Dog 85

I got all giddy like a little school girl. 
Look here beavers, hide your wives hide your husbands and hey both of ya hide your kids cause we're comin'! ~ Si Robertson

NePaSmoKer

Fowl Dog 85

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Indy Smoker

Keep us posted on the progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ragweed

Now you're really gonna be "Happy, happy, happy".  Can't wait to see what comes out of the new Bradley!

Fowl Dog 85

Everybody go from crabby crabby crabby to happy happy happy

Fowl Dog 85

Ok I know it's a few days late and I apologize but here are pictures of first smoke

Fowl Dog 85

Disregard last post.  Forgot that I had posted my first smoke already...good lookin stuff there though huh?