The introduction...

Started by Slacker, June 19, 2013, 08:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slacker

First off,  Hello!! My name is Jimmy and I live in beautiful Pensacola Florida. It is great to live where most people pay to vacation!! ;D  I love to grill and smoke any and everything that can be grilled or smoked.  One of my favorite hobbies is brewing beer which I really enjoy (almost as much as drinking it ;).

I am awaiting my new Bradley Smoker to arrive so I have been reading all of the post that I can and trying to get ideas.  Both my Dad and my brother have a Bradley and both say they would buy another one so it made my decision easy once I decided to go away from the "wood" Char Broil smoker grill set up.  I look forward to this new journey and meeting some of you fine folk here on this forum.

beefmann

welcome to the forum . look around  there are a  lot of great ideas and  check out the recipe site,,, here is the  link

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.  Ask anything.  Someone for sure will know the answer and everyone is more than willing to help!

Ketch22