• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

TO ALL LOCAL LOWERMAINLANDERS.

Started by Quarlow, July 08, 2013, 08:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Hi folks I know this is short notice as I was out of town for a couple of days but our east coast brother FLBentrider Randy and his wife will be in town on this coming Saturday and would like to get together with us.
I am seeing if anyone wants to get together for dinner. I am open to any suggestions as to where to go but we should keep it somewhere between Vancouver and Surrey so as not to have them spend precious time driving.
Lets see what we can come up with quick. If you want to chat about this pm me and I will give you my #.
Come on folks lets make them feel welcome.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Quarlow

Well it looks like it will be just you and me Randy and our wifes of course..
I should have got on this sooner but I have been so busy getting some of my dads things in order. He left me with a lot of things to take care of even though he is still alive.
His stroke stopped many projects and tasks which landed with me taking care of to households (lawns, docks, boats, storage renters who don't pay and the repoing of the assets invovled with all the legalitys and bs. 
So my appologies To you and your wife but we can find a nice place to go for dinner and say hello.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

oops I am a week ahead of myself duh. Ok folks still time to get in on this. Boy do I feel dumb.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Well we met up with FLBentrider Randy and his wife for dinner last night. They had one day here in Vancouver.  They were having a great vacation. Their cruise from Alaska was picture perfect as he had mention he had already taken 1400 pics, wowser's.
The weather had been great and Vancouvers weather did nothing to disappiont. Good dinner, great conversation with great couple. Was very glad we could meet although with pics from Nepas smokeout we felt like we had already met you folks before.
Hope the rest of your trip is great. Of course I forgot my camera so when Randy gets home maybe can post the pic he took.
To bad we couldn't find a few more members from the local but I suspect the summer holidays play a part in this.

OBS
BBQ

Saber 4

Tenpoint5

Glad you guys had a great get together
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

It was good. I am not the great conversationalist most times especially when meeting new people but we were very comfortable with Randy and ....uh...uh... there goes that CRS stuff... his wife. LOL

OBS
BBQ

beefmann

sounds like he had a great cruise and the couples had a great time as well

FLBentRider

We had a great time as well. Pics as soon as I get somewhere with some bandwidth. I'm on a train from Seattle,WA  to Portland, OR right now.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Yeah I know but I can't remember 0. I even have it written in my little book with all the members names I have been able to come up with and I can't remember where I put that. LOL

OBS
BBQ

Keymaster

We too had a visit from Randy and Lauren. They went out of  their way to visit us in Puyallup. They brought us some nice flowers from Pike place market in Seattle were Still enjoying out on the deck. We made Steak, twice bake tators and some really salty coleslaw :) We snacked on some Iranian cashews MoHuka sent me when he was in Saudi Arabia before dinner. I really enjoyed the visit and meeting Randy and Lauren. Here's a few pics.
Dinner

Randy and Lauren

Randy and I

BAM1

Great pics Arron.  We had the pleasure of meeting Randy and Lauren in Georgia at NEPAS SMOKEOUT
Pork Stars KCBS BBQ Team
Bradley digital 6 rack w/Auber PID/900w mod
Bradley counter top two rack
Traeger Texas model w/Savannah Stoker
2 Weber Performer charcoal grills
Charbroil SRG
Backwoods Fatboy
KCBS CBJ

iceman

Looks like Lauren and Randy got to meet some great folks! Thanks for the pics.  :)

Tenpoint5

Makes a great trip even better when you can meet friends along the way!