Burner stopped after 3 Briquettes now in Mid Cook

Started by Jsouthco, July 12, 2013, 09:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jsouthco

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help. Have 2 Butts in the DBS and the burner has stopped working after 3 Briquettes and is no longer creating any smoke. I've taken 3 pucks out of the bowl whole (but soaked) and there are 3 burnt pucks underneath. The heating element is fine and the butts are cooking just not with any smoke :( I've powered everything down, unplugged and trying to see if this kick starts something. Can't take it apart as I am in mid cook now with the butts at 150f. It was all working fine last week and I did a full BBQ which turned out great. I've got brisket, sausage, and chicken wings waiting to go in when the butts are done but if the burner doesn't spring in to life they ain't getting any smoke. Any help or any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Habanero Smoker

Have you check the below site for possible solutions:

Bradley FAQ's

Sometimes connections can work their way loose. Open the generator and make sure all the connections are secure, especially the wires going to the bisquette burner. Even if they appear to be connected, check them to make sure they are not loose. The below link will explain how to open the generator.
Cleaning Generator

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)