• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New Products....

Started by SiFumar, July 13, 2013, 03:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiFumar

...to me anyway!  Saw the chiles and bought both the hot and mild.....had the hot the other day on cheese burgers, wasn't to hot.  But had great flavor!  I usually buy the fresh roasted Hatch from the market when they do it during the season...but had run out.

Had found this the other day. Coopers sharp American cheese. Tastes like Velvetta but firmer and a bit sharper/tangier.  Cuts/shreads well.  Can't wait until it cools off here to smoke.  (Even cold smoking now it's to hot)

beefmann

Ka Honu

I smoke a lot of the Cooper XS Cheddar and Pepper Jack - the 10 oz. packages are the perfect size and I don't have to cut up a big block.

pz

Cooper's sounds perfect for mac and cheese  :)
My online cookbook: good food & friends

SiFumar

Quote from: Ka Honu on July 13, 2013, 07:17:43 PM
I smoke a lot of the Cooper XS Cheddar and Pepper Jack - the 10 oz. packages are the perfect size and I don't have to cut up a big block.

I use Cooper all the time...the American Sharp was "new" to me. ;D

Ka Honu

I haven't seen that one before either (but I really can't remember the last time I ate American cheese on purpose so I wouldn't really look for it).

SiFumar

Quote from: Ka Honu on July 15, 2013, 09:34:23 PM
I haven't seen that one before either (but I really can't remember the last time I ate American cheese on purpose so I wouldn't really look for it).

Lol...I didn't look for it..but sampled it.  It really was good surprisingly.

OldHickory

Those are both new products to me, and they look good.
Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

pensrock

By far out of the 100 pounds or so of cheese that I smoke each year, the most requested is Cooper Sharp. I have been smoking it for many years and it is fantastic on anything. ;D
I may even bring some to the Midwest SO this year, if I can remember to pack it.   :o