Hello From Los Angeles

Started by rveal23, July 15, 2013, 03:58:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rveal23

Hey People, I have been a longtime wannabe smoker and decided to purchase a Bradley 6 Rack Smoker, and start becoming a Semi-Pro  (LOL ;)).  I know I have a lot to learn, but feel I'm pretty knowledgeable in Smoking.
I can't wait to start picking up the techniques that many of you have mastered.  As well as learning how to Mod this smoker to really make it do what you want. :o
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

beefmann

Welcome aboard from your neighbor to the  south in orange county

pz

Welcome, rveal23

I'm new to this forum as well, and have found useful information every time I visit (several times per day so far).  In fact, I was just visiting the mods board on the recipes site and learned about PID controllers (something I'd never even heard of before).  I think you'll find these boards to be a wealth of information.
My online cookbook: good food & friends

beefmann

here is the recipe site

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes

if you  cant fins something that you are  looking for on the recipe site,,, ask more then  likely some one will  chime in,,, maybe  many

Saber 4

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska.

SiFumar

mahto

welcome beefman is one to ask as he has been advising me (helps as he lives around the corner)
tu amigo
mahto

rveal23

Thanx guys, For those who are asking, I'm in Alhambra, that is near Pasadena.

I will definitely look at the link that was posted. And you will see me often on this forum.
It's Great to have people that have the same interest. Especially when it involves smoking - Food that is.

* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

SiFumar

Cool..I lived in the Valley.

rveal23

Well it's great to know locals.
* DBS w/ 900watt Mod
* Webber Kettle Grill
* Hybrid Grill

Ketch22

Welcome to the forum from NJ :)