• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Lookie at what I got today.... it pays to be nice to the little woman~~!

Started by Oldman, May 20, 2006, 06:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

A 2006 GRAND CHEROKEE OVERLAND 4X4 with every option offered....Funny the 4 X 4 is two levels. A standard like most know (slow speeds) and it also has all wheel tracking too.... man o man it does not get much better that this.  BTW that is the color of the Jeep.  This image looks just like it. The 5.7 Hemi engine  it has is not the largest I've ever own... but this puppy moves on.

Carpet cleaning has been good to us.  ;D

BTW while Susan has a new Liberty...this is my first "all new" vehicle of my life.  I be very happy.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BigSmoker

Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

owrstrich

olds...

i got a cherokee... i dig the jeep... almost as much as i dig the pig...

what did the little woman get... other than nice... what is nice...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

asa

I don't care what it says on the hood - that's an Oldsmobile.
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

owrstrich

but it aint your mommas oldsmobile...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Habanero Smoker

First new car! You should be excited. Nice looking vehicle, and practical also.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Quotedon't care what it says on the hood - that's an Oldsmobile.
Ya right.....Olds was owned by GM. Jeep is owned by Chrysler.....

Quotebut it aint your mommas oldsmobile...
You can take that to the bank.....

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

asa

Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

acords

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.  Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.
"Careful," he said,  "CAREFUL!  Put in some more butter!  Oh my GOD!  You're cooking too many at once.  TOO MANY!  Turn them!  TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my GOD!  WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER?  They're going to STICK! Careful ...  CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY?  Have you LOST your mind?  Don't forget to salt them.  You know you always forget to salt them.  Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!"  The wife stared at him. "What in the world is wrong with you?  You think I  don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?  The husband calmly replied, "I wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving."
Grab me another stout, or scotch, or martini, or........
http://www.yardandpool.com - for all your Bradley needs!
http://www.geocities.com/schleswignapa/ -for all your Bradley needs!

Oldman