• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Bradley Forum Members are a bunch of...

Started by Phone Guy, May 24, 2006, 11:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phone Guy

A bunch of really generous folks. You are always very helpful and quick to reply. I have experienced nothing but kindness from everyone here. Even though I lack compassion in some areas and have many faults. I just thought I would pass that along. I hope everyone is doing well.

P.S. I have baby backs waiting for the smoker at home.

Mike Brockman

asa

Quote from: Phone Guy on May 24, 2006, 11:17:50 AM
A bunch of really generous folks. You are always very helpful and quick to reply. I have experienced nothing but kindness from everyone here. Even though I lack compassion in some areas and have many faults. I just thought I would pass that along. I hope everyone is doing well.

P.S. I have baby backs waiting for the smoker at home.

Mike Brockman
Right back at ya Mike. I've appreciated your helpful, friendly comments.

And I approve of your choice of medication. The anticipation of "baby backs waiting for the smoker at home" ought to mellow even the most curmudgeonly among us.
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!

owrstrich

we will be doing the red bluff and redding in 3 weeks... gonna be a drive thru i guess... 1 day for both locations so no overnight i presume...

the plant in red bluff used to be a 2 day job with 400 workers... 3 years ago it went to 2 days with 200 workers... 2 years ago it went to 1 day with 100 workers... now they are just 30 workers and 1/2 day... and likely completely shut down next year...

the plant makes egg containers... used newespaer would be blended up and formed into egg containers... then shiped all over the western usa...

now... used newspaer is being put on containers to china... the chinese are blending and forming the egg containers and putting them on conatainers and shiping them back to the usa...

as crazy as it sounds... that is why 370 usa workers lost their jobs at 1 plant in red bluff california...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Oldman

QuoteI have experienced nothing but kindness from everyone here.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Wampum Pit

QuoteAnd I approve of your choice of medication. The anticipation of "baby backs waiting for the smoker at home" ought to mellow even the most curmudgeonly among us.

You guys are really stetching me. Now, not only do I have to keep my acronym list handy, but I'm going

to have to keep my dictionary around the desk. curmudgeonly? Does that have to be smoked or grilled?
Wampum Pit  -  I love animals, they're delicious.

iceman

Quote from: Phone Guy on May 24, 2006, 11:17:50 AM
I have experienced nothing but kindness from everyone here.
Mike Brockman
Hope the ribs turn out Mike. Next time around you'll get to try the Oink'r Rub.

Phone Guy

Quote from: owrstrich on May 25, 2006, 07:11:45 AM
we will be doing the red bluff and redding in 3 weeks... gonna be a drive thru i guess... 1 day for both locations so no overnight i presume...

the plant in red bluff used to be a 2 day job with 400 workers... 3 years ago it went to 2 days with 200 workers... 2 years ago it went to 1 day with 100 workers... now they are just 30 workers and 1/2 day... and likely completely shut down next year...

the plant makes egg containers... used newespaer would be blended up and formed into egg containers... then shiped all over the western usa...

now... used newspaer is being put on containers to china... the chinese are blending and forming the egg containers and putting them on conatainers and shiping them back to the usa...

as crazy as it sounds... that is why 370 usa workers lost their jobs at 1 plant in red bluff california...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich

That stinks! I can't believe how things work.

Sorry about the pass through. This was a practice batch of ribs. Trying to perfect the high end rib for ya O'. If there's a chance for a dinner stop let me know. You're both welcome.

asa

Quote from: Wampum Pit on May 25, 2006, 03:24:13 PM
QuoteYou guys are really stetching me. Now, not only do I have to keep my acronym list handy, but I'm going to have to keep my dictionary around the desk. curmudgeonly? Does that have to be smoked or grilled?

Naw. When it shows up, just flame it and roast it.
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!